Junior Program in Vienna 12-17 years old
Taking part in the Junior Summer Program in Vienna means discovering one of the most cultural and historical capitals of Europe.
Located in the north-east of Austria, at the heart of Viennese area, Vienna offers lovely surroundings in a welcoming atmosphere, perfect to practice or improve your German!
Discover the famous Viennese sights such as the Kunsthistorisches Museum, the Johann Strauss II memorial while enjoying the sun in Stadtpark.
Since 1988, Our German partner language school in Vienna has gained a worldwide reputation for its wide selection of courses, its ideal learning environment and modern teaching tools. High standards of tuition, comfortable accommodation and a varied cultural and leisure program are all a matter of course.
- Age: 12 to 17 years old
- Dates: from 05.07.20 to 08.08.20*
*Total beginners can only start on 05/07 and 19/07
- Duration: 1-5 weeks
- Organized by: Actilingua
- Learning center: Click here
- Standard program: 20 lessons per week
- Intensive program: 30 lessons per week
- Students per group: maximum 15 students
- Level: Courses are offered to students with a German level from beginner to advanced (please refer to starting dates for total beginners above)
- Schedule: morning, Monday to Friday
The students will be staying in a Student Residence, which is on the school Campus and offers 24/7 supervision.
- Meals: Full board
- Arrival and departure day: Sunday / Saturday
- Bed linen provided, not towels
Beside German lessons, the program includes sports and cultural activities in the afternoons, evenings and during the weekends. It also includes full-day or half-day excursions (extra fees for some activities).
Examples of activities : football, beach-volleyball, basketball, swimming, Vienna City tour, Night city tour, guided tour of historic sites, cultural activities, acting, Viennese waltz lessons, barbecue night, disco, quiz night.
Additional activities at an extra price (to pay directly at school):
- Tennis : 6 lessons per week 67 EUR / 8 lessons per week 88 EUR / 10 lessons per week 110 EUR
- Culture : guided tours of the monuments – 26 EUR per week
- Full-day excursions to Salzburg or Wachau/Danube valley– 70 EUR
- Half-day excursions to Laxenburg or Burg Kreuzenstein– 40 EUR
- Music : concerts and musicals – 44 EUR
Standard course: 1 week 951 EUR / 2 weeks 1650 EUR / 3 weeks 2349 EUR / 5 weeks 3747 EUR
Intensive course: 1 week 1041 EUR / 2 weeks 1830 EUR / 3 weeks 2619 EUR / 5 weeks 4197 EUR
Superior room: 90 EUR extra per week
Included in the price of the language program:
- 20 or 30 lessons per week
- Teaching materials
- Level assessment test upon arrival
- End of course certificate
- Activities + excursions
- Campus accommodation (standard or superior room) with full board
- Supervision 24/7
- Airport transfers not included (compulsory for minors travelling alone): 84 EUR per way from/to Vienna Airpor
- Railway station transfer: 60 EUR
- Unaccompanied minors (registered with the airline): 104 EUR per way between 09.00 and 17.00 - 129 EUR per way between 17.00 and 09.00
Public transport card: 17.10 EUR per week (to be paid directly in Vienna)
All the extra activities/excursions: refer to the price list above (to be paid directly in Vienna
Deposit (refundable): 40 EUR
* International health insurance, airport transfer and flights not included.