English Program in Malta for Junior Students 05 - 12 years
Malta is located in the Mediterranean Sea and it is the perfect destination for beach holiday combined with an English course. The country has strong historical and cultural connections to the Great Britain, with English being one of the official languages.
Our partner school was founded in 1980 and offers summer programs for junior students which are based on decades of experience. Qualified teachers, experienced staff and welcoming host families guarantee the well-being of young students during their stay. The program is a combination of an English course, leisure activities and accommodation and includes 24/07 supervision.
The English course has 20 lessons per week, which take place in groups of maximum 12 students.
- Junior course (kids travelling with their parents): kids travelling with their parents can book the English course only (accommodation not included). The family can book accommodation with us, please contact us for further details. Adults travelling with the kid can also book an English course. Adults and kids lessons will follow the same schedule so that the family can enjoy free time together. Activities and excursions are also offered (to be booked directly at the school reception) such as mini cruise or aqua park. The school can also arrange airport transfers for a supplement.
- Junior Package (kids travelling without their parents) : 1 to 4-week program including 20 English lessons per week (in the morning) and activities in the afternoon. Program available all year round. Students will be staying with local host families (shared room, full board). The Host Family and the the school staff provide 24-hour supervision. The host family comes with the kids to school every morning and come pick them up at the end of the day. Acitivities and airport transfers included.
Young students stay with carefully selected English-speaking local families, who have ample experience in providing home away from home to young students. The accommodation in shared rooms includes full board meal plan and students are accompanied to the school and back each day by a member of the host family.
The program includes a varied program of activities to ensure students are entertained and well looked after during their stay.
Examples of activities: welcome event, harbor cruise, hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, Mediterraneo Marine Park, DVD afternoon, art and creativity
Examples of summer activities: half-day sandy beach, full-day trip to Comino, Splash & Fun water park
2017 Dates and Fees
Age: 05– 12 years
Length: min 1 week
Arrival day: Sunday
Departure day: Saturday
Dates 2017: the program is offered during the whole year, high season 03.06. – 03.09.2017
- High season: 1 week 685 EUR / 2 weeks 1250 EUR / Extra week 565 EUR + 40 EUR registration fee
- Low season: 1 week 580 EUR / 2 weeks 1035 EUR / Extra week 465 EUR + 40 EUR registration fee
* Juniors on level 1 will have to purchase an additional work book on their first day at school. The book costs 10 EUR
Included in the price
- 20 English lessons each week
- Homestay accommodation in shared room with full-board meals
- Leisure activities
- Certificate of completion
- 24/7 supervision
- Airport Transfers
- Unaccompanied minors: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 40 GBP per way
- Guarantee of only one student with the same mother tongue in the homestay: 56 EUR / week in the low season, 77 EUR / week in the high season.
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.