Family Program in Dublin, Ireland, for Parents and Children from 4 to 16 years old
The program for Families in Dublin takes place at the Wesley College, and is perfect for families who wish to combine an English language course, with a wonderful summer holiday to Ireland!.
- Children age: 4-16 years old
- Dates: from 29.06.2020 to 10.07.2020
- Duration: 1-2 weeks
- Organized by: IH
- Learning center: Wesley College
All teachers are qualified, experienced and motivated, as well as being specialized in programs for young students of English. All teachers have academic degrees and are qualified to teach English as a foreign language. Communication is emphasized in all courses. Families can choose to book the course only or the package including activities for the kids.
- Minimum level: Beginner
- Lessons per week: 15
- Schedule: 09:30 – 13:00 from Monday to Friday
- Max. students: 15
Families can be accommodated with carefully selected local hosts that integrate them in their daily life and make them feel welcome. All hosts are regularly inspected by the members of staff. This type of accommodation includes full board: students will have breakfast and dinner with the family every day and a hot lunch in the school dining hall. Breakfast, dinner and packed lunch is provided at the weekends by the host family.
The Family program includes a fantastic program of social, sports and cultural activities for children. These take place in the afternoon, students can choose from various options. The program includes afternoon activities for children and a full-day excursion on Saturdays for the whole family.
- Children 4-16 years old: 750 EUR per week
- Adults: 650 EUR per week
The price includes
- 15 lessons per week (Monday to Friday)
- Accommodation in Host Families, shared room + full board
- Hot lunch offered during the week at School
- Breakfast, packed lunch and dinner offered during the week end
- Daily afternoon activities for children (package only)
- 1 full day excursion for the whole family per week (package only)
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the program
- Airport transfer a private transfer can be arranged upon request from Dublin Airport:
- 1-2 people sharing is €120 per person two ways transfer
- 3-4 people sharing is €80 per person two ways transfer
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.