Summer Program in Oxford, England, for teenagers 12-17 years old
Oxford has a deserved worldwide reputation for the quality of its education. Oxford University is consistently ranked in the top three in the world. The city has a renowned literary heritage. JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis, Philip Pullman and Lewis Carroll are just a few of the famous writers to have been based in Oxford.
The city sits on the banks of the Thames and boasts a variety of world-famous museums, galleries and libraries. Besides the traditional, there are hundreds of modern restaurants, and riverside cafés to enjoy. Situated in the very centre of the historic city, the school offers quality English language courses and a modern learning environment.
- Age: 12-17 years old
- Dates: from 30/06/2019 to 11/08/2019
- Duration: 1 week minimum
- Organized by: BSC
- Learning center: Click here
All of the 17 spacious classrooms benefit from natural light and are equipped with projectors making it possible to wirelessly stream content from the classroom iPads, laptops or even mobile phones onto the whiteboards, which make lessons even more effective and fun.
- Minimum level: Beginner
- Lessons: 15 lessons per week
- Max. students: 15
- Schedule: 9h-12h30
You will stay at the home of one of our friendly homestay hosts, giving you the opportunity to practice English in real-life contexts.
Distance from school: maximum 60 minutes
- Room: Twin or triple room, shared bathroom
- Board: Full-board meals (daily breakfast and dinner with homestay; lunch provided by the school Mon-Fri, and by homestays at the weekend)
- Accommodation arrival day: Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Sunday
- Laundry facilities provided by host
Fully supervised activities. 5 city-based or local visits and 2 evening activities/week
One excursion/week: 1 full-day excursion to London, Cambridge, Bath (sample excursions selection)
Examples of activities: Ice skating, bowling, Harry Potter walking tour
725 GBP per week + 50 GBP registration fee
The prices includes:
- 15 hours of English /week
- Learning materials
- First-day placement test
- End-of-course certificate
- Fully supervised activities. 5 city-based or local visits and 2 evening activities/week
- 1 full-day excursion/week
- Full board, twin or triple room, shared bathroom
- Airport transfer must be booked by all students travelling alone, the price depends on the airport: Heathrow 116 GBP, Gatwick 154 GBP, Stansted 171 GBP, Luton 132 GBP, St Pancras/City 154
- GBP (price per way)
- Unaccompanied minors: supplement of 65 GBP per way if the service for students registered as unaccompanied minors with their airline.
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which must be booked separately.