Summer program for Juniors in Brighton, England (11 - 17 years), with campus accommodation
Brighton is probably the most beautiful and popular place at the south English coast. The lively city is not only famous for its picturesque promenade, but also because of the many sights, attractions and the very special cosmopolitan flare of the city centre. Each summer, English students flock to Brighton to experience the unique atmosphere and the beach life.
- Age: 11-17 years old
- Dates: 21.06.2020 to 09.08.2020
- Duration: 1 week min (2 weeks recommended)
- Organized by: EC
- Learning center: University of Sussex
- Course: 20 lessons per week (15 hours)
- Minimum level: Elementary
- Max. students: 15
- Distance from school: on campus
- Room: Single room with ensuite bathroom
- Board: Full Board Meals
- Bed linens provided. Students must bring their own towels.
- A deposit of £30 is required upon arrival and replacement of lost room key is £70
- Laundry available in each residence area for a small fee. Payment is cashless via an app
- Accommodation arrival day: Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Sunday
Brighton is famous for its lively atmosphere, which makes it a great place for varied and fun free time activities.
All activities are supervised by group leaders. The free-time program makes it possible for the students to put their English in practice in a relaxed and natural environment outside classroom. The program includes 5 afternoon activities each week from Monday till Friday as well as 4 evening activities (5 evening activities for 10-13 year old students). Moreover, there is a full-day excursion each Saturday (for programs with at least 2 weeks, 2 full-day excursions for 10-13 year old students).
Examples of free-time activities: welcome session + party, Brighton sights, sports activities, games, „Seven sisters counrty Park“, Sealife Center (Brighton), museum visits, Royal Pavilion, karaoke, film evening, theater evening, excursion to Cambridge. Note: these are examples only, the exact program varies depending on the date and length of stay.
- 840 GBP per week + 100 GBP registration fee
What is included
- 20 English lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Accommodation at the campus including full board (does not applies to excursion days)
- Learning materials
- 24/7 emergency line
- Attendance certificate at the end of the stay
- Full activity program + full day trip
Airport transfers : Heathrow 140 GBP, Gatwick 70 GBP, Stansted/Luton 200 GBP, London City/St Pancras 168 GBP (price per way)
- Supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 45 GBP per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.