Easter Program in Bradfield, England, for Juniors 8-17 years old
Bradfield College is located in a medieval village in the county of Berkshire, 80 km away from London.
This Easter Program for Young Learners is very complete and includes teaching, entertaining, socializing and performing. Students from all over the world come to study and discover the British culture in this well-known College.
- Age: 8-17 years old - 2 groups: 8-13 and 13-17
- Dates: from 29/03/20 to 19/04/20
*12 April is a 5-day program, departure Friday 17th April
- Duration: 1 week minimum
- Organized by: BSC
- Learning center:Click here
This Junior Program is especially designed for teenagers. They will improve their English through different activities which makes the course very interactive and communication oriented.
- Minimum level: Beginner
- Lessons: General English = 15 lessons per week and Intensive English = 23 lessons per week
- Max. students: 15
The facilities available on the campus will make the students feel at home very quickly: indoor swimming pool, sports hall, tennis center, playing fields, Greek Theater (where the graduation ceremony will be held).
- Distance from school: on campus
- Room: single (on supplement) and twin rooms
- Board: Full-board meals
- Accommodation arrival day: Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Sunday, except the final weekend when departure will be on Friday 17/04
The program also includes activities for the students to relax after the lessons. During the activities they will also be able to put into practice what they learned during the lessons and keep on speaking English with their international friends.
Excursions are also included, the students will discover some of the most exciting British cities and the local culture. 1 full-day + 1 half-day excursions per week.
Example of activities: sports, swimming, arts, drama, disco night, fashion show, music quiz, karaoke, games, movie night.
Example of excursions: Thorpe Park, Cambridge, Brighton, London, Oxford, Windsor.
- Tennis: 6 hours per week (3 sessions in the afternoon)
15h General English = 795 GBP per week + 50 GBP registration fee
23h Intensive English = 855 GBP per week + 50 GBP registration fee
15h General English + 6h Tennis = 925 GBP per week + 50 GBP registration fee
What is included?
- 15 or 23 English lessons per week
- Accommodation including full board in a twin room
- Afternoon activities every day
- 1 half-day and one full-day excursions each week
- Learning materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all students under 18 travelling alone, the price depends on the airport (price per way):
Heathrow 105 GBP / Gatwick 150 GBP / Stansted 175 GBP / London city 215 GBP
- Unaccompanied minors: 120 GBP per way
-Supplement single room: 100 GBP per week
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.