Choose your course:
- Intensive Plus 5
- TOEFL Exam Preparation
- TOEIC Exam Preparation
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- FCE Cambridge Exam Preparation
- CAE Cambridge Preparation
- CPE Cambridge Preparation
- Business Standard
- Business One-to-One 20
The school’s approach to teaching and learning English is essentially learner-centered rather than focusing on a strict course book. The teachers focus on your needs, your interests and your goals.
- Course certificate upon completion (80% attendance)
- Welcome package with important information about your new surroundings
- Pre-course placement test upon arrival
- Access to library and self study centre
- Use of computers with internet and W-LAN
- 100% beginners are required to attend some private classes.
- The language school reserves the right to replace group lessons with private classes at a 5:1 ratio.
Official exam centre: TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge
Timetable: morning or afternoon schedule for the standard course (depending on the level, to be confirmed on the first day of the school), normally morning schedule for other courses, additional lessons in the afternoon for course with more than 20 lessons per week.