Language school in Edinburgh, Scotland
Our partner language school in Edinburgh resides on the second floor of a building in the city centre, ideally located for public transport and all major attractions - Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood Palace and the Scottish Parliament are within walking distance. Moreover, there are several shops and cafés nearby.
The school is rather smaller, with a pleasant family atmosphere and maximum capacity of 85 students.
The school facilities include:
- well-equipped classrooms
- free use of PC's, internet access and language learning software
- free Wi-Fi Access
- stock of Self-Study Books, CD's, DVD's and CD-ROMs for student use
- regular supply of newspapers and magazines
- large student common room.
- free Weekly conversation club
Information about the school
Students Opinion 8.7 / 10
Information about the school 8 classrooms with 16 students maximum
Level: Beginner to C2 - High-Advanced
Foundation Year 2010
Minimum Age: 11 years