Diving PADI Advanced language course in Sliema, Malta
Choose your course:
Minimum Age: 18
Max. number of students: 0
Lessons per week: 0 of 0 minutes
Course days: Monday to Saturday
Level: A1 - Elementary to C2 - High-Advanced
Learn English and enjoy diving in your free time!
Waters of Malta are renowned for superb diving conditions, especially good visibility and warm water temperatures. Mild winter makes diving an all year round activity. Malta offers various sites which are suitable for all levels from beginners to experienced divers. Just off the coast, you can admire magnificent treasures like wrecks, reefs and caves.
A prerequisite to this program is the PADI Open Water certificate.
Diving PADI Advanced Course
The course consists of 5 dives, 2 core (Deep and Navigation) and 3 that are chosen by the diver from a vast range of options such as: wreck, photography, night, boat, naturalist and many more (extra charge applies to some of the options). Designed to follow on from the PADI Open Water Course and done over 2-3 days this certification provides a broader knowledge of the diving world and enables divers to reach depths of 40m after the course.
- Duration: 1 week
- Price: 270 EUR
Note: this course is only available for those who have booked a language course
- Dives can take place on Saturday. Please book your return flight at least 18 hours after your last dive / Medical Certificate required
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- The price for these courses covers everything needed for diving, including diving tuition, equipment and course material (the log book and the manual).
- Elementary level of English is required. Manuals are available in many languages. Diving instructors speak mainly English, however during the summer months there will be French, Italian, and Spanish speaking instructors.
- Courses always commence on Mondays in the afternoons