Student Hotel Astra in Sliema, Malta
Choose your accommodation:
Minimum Age: 18
0 / week
Availability: 01. March - 30. November
The Astra Hotel is located right on the Sliema seafront and in Malta's most fashionable resort, next to a rocky beach and a promenade which leads you on one side to a shopping centre, boat cruises and cafes. Moreover, the hoetl is within walking distance from the school.
The building is an old hotel with very large rooms which have been totally refurbished and completed in 2011 whilst retaining all the characteristics of the fifties. The place is not pretentious but comfortable, airy and having plenty of light. The hotel has been planned to be as eco friendly as possible. The Management of the next door four star Preluna Hotel are responsible for the running of the Astra and assure you of their professional attention.
The Astra consists of 36 bedrooms all with bathrooms that include showers, LCD T.V., telephone, ceiling fan and free Wi-Fi. Rooms are five, four, three and two bedded having a total of 100 beds. A breakfast room and a sun terrace complete the set up of the building.
- No kitchen facilities
- TV in each room
- The hotel has no laundry facilities, but laundering can be arranged outside for a surcharge
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning: no (rooms are equipped with ceiling fans)
- Bed linen and towels: provided
- Cleaning: provided
- Distance from the school: 5 minutes
- Deposit: none required
- Malta Eco tax: all students aged 18+ have to pay the Malta Eco tax after arrival (2,5 EUR for 1-week stays, 5 EUR for stays of 2 weeks and longer).
If you need more information call us toll free at
US 1 800 774 3948 or UK 0800 404 7759 or leave us your phone number or we'll call you back for free:
You can also contact us through our website