In order to allow students to know each other, to discover the city and the Irish culture, the school organizes a varied program of social activities and visits in Galway and in the wonderful Connemara and Burren regions.
Excursions are organised every weekend.
Some of the activities are for free, for others there will be a charge.
- Join in the walking or bus tour of Galway
- Play football, squash, unihock
- Learn to dance a jig
- Go by boat or plane to the Aran Islands
- Visit Connemara or the Burren
- Stay overnight in Dublin or Westport
- Attend our monthly school parties
- Test your skills at a quiz or murder mystery
- Go to an Irish music workshop
- Walk the prom at lunchtime and kick the wall
- Swim in Salthill - a blue flag beach
- Windsurf & canoe in Rusheen Bay