The school offers a varied activities program of additional language learning, sightseeing, culture and leisure activities. You are welcome to take part in as many activities as you like. Several activities are for free, others can be joined for a small fee.
- Sightseeing: get to know the main attractions of Dublin such as Christchurch cathedral, the National Gallery of Ireland, Trinity College, the Book of Kells and the Guinness Storehouse.
- Language learning: practice English in a funny and entertaining way through pronunciation games, writing skills workshops or photography competitions.
- Sports activities: join a game of football, golf or bowling
- School clubs: meet students with similar interests in the Film Club, the Art Club or Extra English Club.
- Visits to local pubs and restaurants, concerts of live bands playing in Dublin´s venues
- Day trips to various places of interest in Ireland
- special activities for students under 18
Most activities takes place in the afternoons and evenings and there is also an even each weekend. The school also offers special sightseeing tours for those students who have booked afternoon English courses.