Language school in Portsmouth, England
The English language school is situated in the heart of Portsmouth and in the very best area of the city; next to the main shopping centre, library and railway station, theatre and restaurants, and yet is still within walking distance of the 10 km of beaches and sea-front. You can reach most of the city's attractions in less than 30 minutes walking.
- superbly equipped and beautifully decorated classrooms; all with excellent natural light and ventilation
- Large student lounge & recreation area with pool, snooker, table tennis, billiards, TV/DVD and board games.
- Bistro-style cafeteria offering hot and cold snacks and light meals
- Self-Access Centre: with TV and DVD, an audio-active language laboratory and library, multimedia CD ROM computers with ADSL connection and color printers.Computers with internet connection accessible during dedicated hours
- WIFI connection throughout the building
- The school has a special arrangement with the university so that students can use their sports facilities; gym and health club and the local swimming pool.
- Professional presentation training suite
- Well-equipped training rooms all with TV/DVD camera, WIFI connected laptops and network telephones in every executive classroom for authentic telephone practice
- Executive coffee lounge with panoramic views across the city & the sea
The school believes that self-access study is an important part of your course and it is very proud of the state-of-the-art Self-Access Centre which contains TV and DVD, an audio-active language laboratory and library, multimedia computers and color printers. The suite of multimedia computers are now all instantly connected to the internet via ADSL and have WIFI internet connection throughout the building. Computers with internet connection accessible during dedicated hours.
The school has also developed an excellent package of Self-Access Study modules which can include Listening Skills, Pronunciation Development, Business English Skills, and British History & Culture. Moreover, if you have your own area of interest, there is the Self-Access Supervisor who may well be able to provide you with relevant study materials.
Information about the school
Students Opinion 9.4 / 10
Information about the school 55 classrooms with 18 students maximum
Level: Beginner to C2 - High-Advanced
Foundation Year 1985
Minimum Age: 18 years