At StudyGlobal, we provide you with all necessary assistance to make the booking of your language program as simple as possible. To give you more flexibility, most of our programs only require a deposit payment of 25% in advance. The remaining amount can be paid until 4 weeks before departure or in exceptional cases upon arrival at the institute.
There are three basic steps involved when booking your language program.
1. Request - Offer
After visiting our website and browsing for the program or programs that you like the most you can simply fill our Request Form or send us an email at: . You wil also find several otehr ways to contact us throughtout the page - so chat with us or feel free to send us a question if you need more information or a general advice on a particular destination, program type or anything else.
We are devoted to quick and customized customer service, so your request will be processed and answered usually on the same day.
If you don't receive an answer from one of our customer representatives within 2 business days you can claim a 5%* (max. 200 EUR) discount on tuition only of any programs booked through StudyGlobal.
In our answer to your request we will give you some more information regarding the program and include an offer with dates, prices and details of the package. In case you require any visa or other immigration arrangements we will inform you about the conditions and how to process your visa request.
The offer will include the Total Price in EUR, USD or in the currency of your country.
* not applicable with other promotions or discounts. Discount can only be used 2 weeks after initial request and only one single time.
2. Booking - Confirmation + Invoice
Once you decide on the program that you want to participate in and accept our offer you can book it through our Online Registration Form. We will confirm your booking within 2 working days and send you the pro-forma invoice. At this time a deposit of the amount as indicated on the pro-forma becomes due. The original pro-forma will be sent to you with the information package upon confirmation of the deposit in our accounts.
3. Payment - Information Package
All of our programs require a deposit payment of 25%* in order to book and hold your reservation. The deposit can be paid by:
1. Credit Card Payment with a 4% surcharge for all credit card transactions.
- Please contact us to place your credit card payment by a secure payment system or phone.
2. Bank Wire Transfer (direct deposit or money wire transfer) into one of our accounts in Europe or the United States. Please include an additional 10 USD for bank transaction fees
3. PayPal to with a 4% surcharge. Click here to enter PayPal
Please notify us about your preferred payment method. Once the deposit is confirmed in our accounts you will receive a confirmation email and we will release the information email package which includes information about the school, location and travel preparation advise.
Accommodation information such as host family, apartment or hotel directions will be released via email at the latest 2 weeks before the program start, but usually after confirmation of the deposit.
Important: We need your arrival details including airline, flight number and arrival time and date as soon as possible.
The remaining fees can be paid until 4 weeks before departure by bank transfer or in exceptional cases upon arrival at the school by credit card, traveller's cheques or cash unless otherwise indicated. Please be ready to present your payment receipt the first day of your program.
You are responsible for sufficient accident and medical insurance coverage. It is advisable to adapt accident and health insurances to the needs of the respective country you are traveling to and also to take out a theft and luggage insurance.
Please visit http://www.studyglobal.net/international-student-insurance.pdf for affordable accident, health, liability or luggage student insurance worldwide and make sure to mention it when filling out the booking form.
* Note: Some students that stay for longer than 90 days abroad or originate from countries that require special immigration measures need a visa invitation letter. Some of our partner schools require the payment of all tuition fees in order to grant the visa invitation letter. Students originating from these countries should contact the embassy in their country before booking.