Professional Internship in Miami Beach (Rennert)
Take a language program in Miami and polish your English while gaining work experience in one of the local companies! Apart from expanding your knowledge of English for the workplace and will have the opportunity to gain valuable insights to local businesses.
The school offers two programs from which you can choose depending on which visa status is more convenient for you.
For students with a student visa: Business English in Action Program
You will attend an English course at the school and will work the host company part-time in the afternoons
- Weeks 1-2: you will attend the Business English course and will work on your CV and interview skills
- Internship weeks 3 to 16: after having completed the first two weeks of course, you will continue attending the Business English course and will work with the host company in the afternoon (ca 20 hours per week).
Total internship length: 16 weeks
For students on a visa waiver: Vacation and Volunteer program Programme
You will attend an English course first and upon completion, you will intern with the host family full-time.
- Weeks 1-4: you will attend the Standard course and will work on your CV and interview skills.
- Internship: after having completed the 4 weeks of English course, you will intern with one of the local companies up to 40 hours per week.
Total internship length: 4-8 weeks
Both programs are recommended to students between 18 and 25 years of age, minimum English level: B2.
For both programs, you can choose from the following sectors:
- Public Relations
2017 internship / volunteering placement fee: 595 USD
Included in price:
- 2 workshops for CV writing and interview practice
- Internship placement
- Certificate of completion and a letter of recommendation from the host company