Professional Internship in Malta (EC)
Do an internship at Malta where not only the travel and tourism sector are booming! Malta has evolved to an important services centre in the last years, so getting practical work experience here is a great way to get to know more about how international business is done.
All the students must take at least 4 weeks of intensive course (30 lessons per week) before starting the internship. The minimum level required to enter this program is B1.
The minimum duration of the internship is 8 weeks.
The English course and the internship take place in Malta.
You can choose among the following sectors for your internship:
- Sales and Marketing
- Finance and Accounting
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Human Resources
- Travel and Tourism
- Hotel and Catering
2017 internship placement fee: 415 EUR
Included in the price: opportunity to interview for an internship in your chosen area (see details below) and monitor throughout the internship
- You will have a maximum of two interviews with companies (in case you are unsuccessful in the first interview)
- If none of the interviews is successful, the school will assist you by providing special coaching and interview techniques in order to prepare you for one more interview (max. 3 interviews)
- If you are not successful in the interviews because of your language skills, the school may offer a different internship sector
- If your English level is below the required minimum, you may be offered extra English lessons (extra fee applies)
- This program is only available for students from the European Union and Switzerland
- The placement is not guaranteed. You will have the opportunity to interview with companies in the chosen sector, under the conditions listed above. The school is not responsible if you are unsuccessful in the interviews.