Professional Internship London, UK (EC)
Get work experience in London, the business capital of Europe! An internship will not only help you further develop your English, but will also help you gain practical skills in your preferred business field and learn more about international business culture.
All the students must take at least 4 weeks of intensive course (30 lessons per week) before starting the internship. The minimum level required to enter this program is B1.
The internship will last between 4 and 12 weeks.
Internships in London: you can take the English course in the following schools:
- EC London Regent’s Park
- EC Cambridge
- EC Brighton
- EC Bristol (the internship can also take place in Bristol)
You can choose among the following sectors for your internship:
- Sales and Marketing
- Finance and Accounting
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Human Resources
- Travel and Tourism
- Hotel and Catering
2016 internship placement fee: 570 GBP
Included in the price: opportunity to interview for an internship in your chosen area (see details below) and monitor throughout the internship
- The school will arrange a maximum of two interviews with companies (in case you are unsuccessful in the first interview)
- If none of the interviews is successfull, the school will assist you by providing special coaching and interview techniques in order to prepare you for one more interview (max. 3 interviews)
- If you are not successful in the interviews because of your language skills, the school may offer a different internship sector
- If your English level is below the required minimum, you may be offered extra English lessons (extra fee)
- This program is only available for students from the European Union and Switzerland
- The placement is not guaranteed. You will have the opportunity to interview with companies in the chosen sector, under the conditions listed above. The school is not responsible if you are unsuccessful in the interviews.