Professional Internship London, UK (Frances King)
London is a business centre of Europe and as such, it is an ideal destination for doing and internship. Work placement in London will enable you to gain valuable work experience while practicing your English in a business setting.
Before starting the internship, you need to take at least 4 weeks of English course. The minimum level required to enter this program is B2.
The length of the internship is between 6 and 24 weeks.
You can choose among the following sectors for your internship:
- Foreign Trade
2017 Internship placement fee:
- 525 GBP for internships 6-16 weeks
- For Internships in Law or Engineering: 575 GBP placement fee (6-16 weeks)
- Surcharge of 150 GBP for internships of 17 weeks or more
Included in price: opportunity to interview for an internship in your chosen area (see details below) and monitor throughout the internship
- This program is available to students between 18 and 30 years of age
- This program is only available for students from the European Union