Professional Internship London, UK (Frances King)
London is a business centre of Europe and as such, it is an ideal destination for doing and internship. Work placement in London will enable you to gain valuable work experience while practicing your English in a business setting.
Before starting the internship, you need to take at least 2 weeks of English course. The minimum level required to enter this program is B2.
The length of the internship is between 6 and 24 weeks.
You can choose among the following sectors for your internship:
- Foreign Trade
- Engineering and more...
2020 Internship placement fee:
- 540 GBP for internships 6-24 weeks
- For Internships in Law or Engineering: 619 GBP placement fee (6-16 weeks)
- Shorter placements in Charity retail, Social care and Business start: 439 - 511 GBP
Included in price: opportunity to interview for an internship in your chosen area and monitor throughout the internship.
To calculate the total fee, you must add the course fee of your choice.
- This program is available to students between 18 and 30 years of age
- This program is only available for students from the European Union