Professional Internship Cape Town (EC)
Take your internship in Cape Town and get acquainted with the lively local business scene! Work experience in South Africa is a great opportunity to improve your English while getting practical work skills.
All the students must take at least 4 weeks of English course before starting the internship. The minimum level required to enter this program is B1. Students must be at least 18 years old.
The work placement will last between 4 weeks and 6 months.
You can choose among the following sectors for your internship:
- Sales and Marketing
- Finance and Accounting
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Human Resources
- Travel and Tourism
- Hotel and Catering
- International Trade
Placement fee 2017: 700 EUR
Included in the price: opportunity to interview for an internship in your chosen area (see details below) and monitor throughout the internship
- Upon application students must send their CV and cover letter and fill out an internship questionnaire
- The application must be sent at least 4 weeks before starting the course
- The confirmation of placement is subject to the internship interview which will take place at EC Cape Town at the beginning of your course
- 30 to 35 hours or work per week
- This is unpaid work