Job experience, internships and volunteering in New Zealand (NZLC)
Our partner school in New Zealand offers work experience and internship placements to work or volunteer in New Zealand during or after your language course.
The school can find different types of placements for you depending on your experience, your level of English and what you are looking for:
- Internship (unpaid)
- Job (paid)
- Seasonal work
- WWOOF registration
- Au pair
Placement fee for paid or unpaid work 2017: 250 to 800 NZD
Registration fee WWOOF: 40 NZD approx.
- Students travelling with a Working Holiday Visa can work full-time
- Students travelling with a student visa can work up to 20 hours per week while taking a full-time course at our Partner School for at least 14 weeks
- Students must take at least 4 weeks of English lessons before starting their placement
- Students must be 18 or over
- Students willing to get a paid job must have a valid work permit or Working Holiday Visa