Summer Camp for teens in Salamanca!
Salamanca is Spain’s most prestigious university town and home to its oldest university. Hundreds of young Spaniards study in Salamanca. The heart of the city is the Plaza Mayor, a beautiful square surrounded by restaurants and shops. Everything is walking distance: impressive churches, ancient streets, bars, restaurants, cafés and picturesque shops. Salamanca is also the birthplace of Spanish language which is today spoken in more than 15 countries. Finally, it is a quiet town in which young students can safely explore.
Our partner school occupies a large building in a pedestrian street of Salamanca. The school is air-conditioned and equipped with 7 classrooms, a computer room, wireless internet access, student lounges and a video room. The school is situated in the city centre, just 5 minutes walking distance to Plaza Mayor.
- Age: Teen group = 16 to 18 years old
- Dates: from 31/05/20 to 30/08/20
- Duration: 1-6 weeks
- Organized by: Estudio Sampere
- Learning center: Click here
- Lessons: 20/week -3h per day
- Level: beginner to advanced
- Max students: 12 per group
1. Host Family: The host families are carefully selected and monitored regularly. Students take part in family life, and some families have children of about the same age as the students. The families live approximately 10-20 minutes walking distance from the school.
2. Student residence: The residence is located 10 minutes walking distance from the school and Plaza Mayor. It can accommodate up to 40 students in double rooms and the bathrooms are shared. Two computers for students and wireless internet access are available. The owner lives in the residence and is available 24 hours a day.
Note: Participants should arrive at Madrid-Barajas airport before 16:00 on the Sunday before the start of the course. We have a private bus at the Madrid airport which transports participants comfortably to Salamanca. Departure transfers on Saturday following the end of the course, are for flights leaving from Madrid Barajas after 12:00 PM. The school has a curfew requiring students to return to their homes by 1:00, and Friday / Saturday at 2:30.
The program includes cultural, sports and many other activities. Sport shoes, a swimsuit, a towel and a sweater for cool nights should be taken along. Example of activities: museum visits, sport, bowling, city tour, a day at the pool, excursions & field trips outside of Salamanca
The program includes cultural, sports and many other activities. Sport shoes, a swimsuit, a towel and a sweater for cool nights should be taken along. Example of activities: museum visits, sport, bowling, city tour, a day at the pool, excursions & field trips outside of Salamanca.
1 week: 669 EUR / 2 weeks 1229 EUR / 3 weeks 1739 / 4 weeks 2209
Extra week 529 EUR + enrollment fee of 45 EUR
Incuded in price:
- 20 lessons/week (Monday-Friday)
- Acc. in Family/Residence, full board
- Activities & excursions on the weekend
- Level test & certificate
- Airport transfer from/to Madrid Barajas: arrivals on Sunday before 16.00, departures on Saturday after 12.00 (other dates/times against surcharge), including the extra service for students booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline
* Flights not included.