Junior program in Nuremberg, Germany, for teenagers from 14 to 17 years old
Nuremberg was known as one of the richest commercial towns and most beautiful in Europe. Nowadays, it has grown into an active and modern city. You can still feel the important amount history of the city carries by looking at its quaint houses, palaces and churches. More than just history it is also a sports town, as the Nuremberg football team is one of the most famous of Germany.
- Age: 14 to 17 years old
- Dates: from 23.06.19 to 27.07.19
- Duration: 2-5 weeks
- Organized by: DID Deutsch Institut
- Learning center: Click here
- Number of lessons: 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Students per group: 10 to 12, maximum 15
- Level: Courses are offered to students with a German level from A1 to C1 (not available for 100% beginners).
- Schedule: 9h to 12h30
Accommodationis offered in German families whom are carefully selected and allow the students to practice the language at any time. Single rooms are available for a surcharge.
- Distance from school: 45 min. max by public transport
- Rooms: Double rooms
- Meals: Full board
- Arrival and departure day: Sunday / Saturday
This summer program for teens includes activities and excursions. Students have free afternoons when they can visit the town with friends. For parents who do not want their children to be free in the afternoon, we will give you more information about a program on request.
Examples of activities and excursions: pedalos, National Museum of Nuremberg , Schmidt Lebkuchen biscuits factory, Museum of Industry and Culture , mini golf, Ragensburg, Bayreuth, Bambert (Unesco)
Included: 4 activities + 1excursion per week (admission included)
Included in the price:
- Teaching tools
- Level placement test
- End of course certificate
- 20 lessons/week
- 4 activities per week & 1 full day excursion as booked
- Accommodation in host family, full board if full program booked
- Local transportation pass if full program booked
- Airport transfers not included (compulsory for minors traveling alone): Nuremberg NUE 70 EUR per way / Munich MUC 150 EUR per way for arrivals and departures between 8:00 and 20:00
- Transfer from Nuremberg Train Station: 25 EUR per way for arrivals and departures between 8:00 and 20:00
- For arrivals / departures before 8 am and after 8 pm: 35 EUR surcharge per way
- Unaccompanied minors: 35 EUR surcharge per way
- Single room supplement: 75 EUR/week
- Special diet requirements: 35 EUR per week
* Flights and International health Insurance are not included in the price.