Summer german language program for teens in Weisbaden!
The German language program for teens allows international students aged 14 to 17 to study German all the while discovering a new country. The program is offered in Wiesbaden, a luxurious city full of tradition and which is also known as one of the oldest European spa epicenter. While there do not forget to visit the Palace Square with the Ducal Palace, the Marktkirche Church, Museum of Wiesbaden, which presents the exhibition of modern art. One can also see the panorama of the city from the Neroberg Mountain.
- Number of lessons: 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Students per group: 10 to 12, maximum 15
- Level: Courses are offered to students with a German level from A1 to C1 (not available for 100% beginners).
Accommodation is offered in German host families. Each student will be sharing a single or twin room with another student of a different mother tongue to practice to ensure German. The family accommodation includes full board and is available from the Sunday before classes start to Saturday after the course ends. Families live in safe neighborhoods, at a distance of about 45 minutes from the school by public transportation.
The program includes activities and excursions. Students have free afternoons when they can visit the town with friends. For parents who do not want their children to be free in the afternoon, we will give you more information about a possible program upon request.
Examples of activities and excursions: city tour, pedal boat, movie nights, medieval castle of Nuremberg, Schmidt Lebkuchen biscuits factory , bowling, toy museum , mini golf, Ragensburg, Bayreuth, Bambert (Unesco heritage)...
Included: 4 activities + 1excursion per week (admission included)
Prices + Dates 2018
Age: 14 to 17 years old
Length: 2 to 6 weeks
Dates: From 24.06 to 04.08.2018
600 EUR per week
Single room supplement: 75 EUR per week
Arrivals on Sunday / departures on Saturday
Included in the price of the program:
- Teaching tools
- Level assessment test on arrival
- 20 lessons/week
- 4 activities per week & 1 full day excursion
- Host family, full board
- Local transportation pass
- Airport transfers (compulsory for minors traveling alone): Frankfurt FRA 70 EUR per way for arrivals and departures between 8:00 and 20:00
- Transfer from Wiesbaden Train Station: 25 EUR per way for arrivals and departures between 8:00 and 20:00
- For arrivals / departures before 8 am and after 8 pm: 35 EUR surcharge per way
- Unaccompanied minors: 35 EUR surcharge per way
* Flights and international health/travel insurance and airport transfer not included.