Summer german language program for teens in Weisbaden!
The German language program for teens allows international students aged 14 to 17 to study German all the while discovering a new country. The program is offered in Wiesbaden, a luxurious city full of tradition and which is also known as one of the oldest European spa epicenter. While there do not forget to visit the Palace Square with the Ducal Palace, the Marktkirche Church, Museum of Wiesbaden, which presents the exhibition of modern art. One can also see the panorama of the city from the Neroberg Mountain.
- Age: 14 to 17 years old
- Dates: 28.06.20 - 25.07.20
- Duration: 1-4 weeks
- Organized by: DID Deutsch Institut
- Learning center: Click here
- Number of lessons: 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Students per group: 10 to 12, maximum 15
- Level: Courses are offered to students with a German level from A1 to C1 (not available for 100% beginners).
- Schedule: 9h to 12h30
The program includes activities and excursions. Students have free afternoons when they can visit the town with friends. For parents who do not want their children to be free in the afternoon, we will give you more information about a possible program upon request.
Examples of activities and excursions: city tour, pedal boat, movie nights, medieval castle of Nuremberg, Schmidt Lebkuchen biscuits factory , bowling, toy museum , mini golf, Ragensburg, Bayreuth, Bambert (Unesco heritage)...
Included: 4 activities + 1excursion per week (admission included)
1 week 850 EUR / 2 weeks 1400 EUR / 3 weeks 2100 EUR / Supplementary week plus 700 EUR
Please note course only or course + activities (without accommodation) can be booked as well. Contact us for further information.
Included in the price of the program:
- Teaching tools
- Level assessment test on arrival
- End of course certificate
- 20 lessons/week
- 4 activities per week & 1 full day excursion on Saturday (except Saturday of departure) as booked
- Host family, full board if full program booked
- Local transportation pass if full program booked
- Airport transfers (compulsory for minors traveling alone): Frankfurt FRA 75 EUR per way for arrivals and departures between 8:00 and 20:00
- Transfer from Wiesbaden Train Station: 35 EUR per way for arrivals and departures between 8:00 and 20:00
- For arrivals / departures before 8 am and after 8 pm: 35 EUR surcharge per way
- Unaccompanied minors: 35 EUR surcharge per way
- Single room supplement: 100 EUR extra per week
- Special diet requirements: 35 EUR per week
* Flights and international health/travel insurance and airport transfer not included.