Summer Program in Berlin, Germany for Juniors 14-17 years old
This Summer Program for Juniors is designed for teenagers from 14 to 17 years old willing to improve their German and discover Berlin at the same time.
It’s the perfect option to spend time with your friends, practice sport, enjoy a full program of activities and learn German. You will stay in a Hostel (privatized for the group) including 24/7 supervision. Learning German in Berlin is so much fun! It’s a very among our young students, with a lot of History to discover and a lot of fun activities to do. You will see all the main sights and make new friends from all over the world. That’s the best way to improve your level of German!
This is an intensive program that will enable you to use outside the classroom what you learn during the lessons.
- Number of lessons: 20 or 24 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Students per group: 10 to 12, maximum 15
- Level: Courses are offered to students with a German level from A1 to C1 (not available for 100% beginners).
- Schedule: 9h to 12h30
The dormitory is located in the Mitte neighborhood, a very central location in the heart of the German capital. All the main sights are within walking distance from the Hostel: it will only take you 15 minutes to walk to the Reichtag or to Brandenbrug Gate. Very close to the residence, you will also find Potsdam Square and the Museum of the Berlin Wall.
- Rooms: 2 or 4 beds per room, ensuite
- Full board
- Communal lounge with great views on the city
- Garden on the rooftop
- Bed linen and towels: provided
The program includes a range of activities in the afternoon and full-day excursions during the weekend. Students will also get some free time some afternoons.
Examples of activities: Tour of Berlin, Museum of the Berlin Wall, guided tour of the main sights including Portham Square and Brandenburg Gate, sport.
2 weeks = 1500 EUR (20 lessons/week) and 1600 EUR (24 lessons/week)
Supplementary week = 750 EUR extra (20 lessons/week) and 800 EUR extra (24 lessons/week)
Please note course only or course + activities (without accommodation) can be booked as well. Contact us for further information.
Included in the price of the program:
- Teaching tools
- Level assessment test on arrival
- End of course certificate
- 20 or 24 lessons/week
- Daily activities & weekend excursions (as booked)
- Activities & excursions
- Housing in a supervised residence, full board, 4 beds room if full program booked
- Local transportation pass if full program booked
- Airport transfers not included (compulsory for minors traveling alone): Berlin 60 EUR per way for arrivals and departures between 8:00 and 20:00.
- For arrivals / departures before 8 am and after 8 pm: 35 EUR surcharge per way
- Unaccompanied minors: 35 EUR surcharge per way
Twin room supplement: 75 EUR extra per week
Special diet requirements: 35 EUR per week
* Flights and international health/travel insurance and airport transfer not included.