Junior Program in Vienna 12-17 years old
Taking part in the Junior Summer Program in Vienna means discovering one of the most cultural and historical capitals of Europe.
Located in the north-east of Austria, at the heart of Viennese area, Vienna offers lovely surroundings in a welcoming atmosphere, perfect to practice or improve your German!
Discover the famous Viennese sights such as the Kunsthistorisches Museum, the Johann Strauss II memorial while enjoying the sun in Stadtpark.
Since 1988, Our German partner language school in Vienna has gained a worldwide reputation for its wide selection of courses, its ideal learning environment and modern teaching tools. High standards of tuition, comfortable accommodation and a varied cultural and leisure program are all a matter of course.
The school, centrally located, offers two types of programs for Juniors in summer:
The standard program includes 20 lessons and the intensive program 30 lessons every week. Each program runs from Monday to Friday in small groups of 15 students max, and a lesson is 45 minutes long. Both programs are available for students from elementary to advanced level.
Note: starting dates for complete beginners are limited!
The students will be staying in a Student Residence, which is on the school Campus and offers 24/7 supervision. The residence offers two types of rooms: Standard rooms : 4 to 6 beds with shared bathroom on each floor - Superior rooms: 3 to 4 beds with bathroom in the room.
Beside German lessons, the program includes sports and cultural activities in the afternoons, evenings and during the weekends. It also includes full-day or half-day excursions (extra fees for some activities).
Examples of activities : football, beach-volleyball, basketball, swimming, Vienna City tour, Night city tour, guided tour of historic sites, cultural activities, acting, Viennese waltz lessons, barbecue night, disco, quiz night.
Additional activities at an extra price (to pay directly at school):
- Tennis : 6 lessons per week 67 EUR / 8 lessons per week 88 EUR / 10 lessons per week 110 EUR
- Culture : guided tours of the monuments – 26 EUR per week
- Full-day excursions to Salzburg or Wachau/Danube valley– 70 EUR
- Half-day excursions to Laxenburg or Burg Kreuzenstein– 40 EUR
- Music : concerts and musicals – 44 EUR
Prices + Dates 2018
2018 Starting dates: 01.07, 15.07, 22.07 and 29.07.2018
2018 Starting dates for beginners: 01.07 and 15.07.2018
Arrival Sunday / departure Saturday
1 week 905 EUR / 2 weeks 1570 EUR
3 weeks 2235 EUR / 5 weeks 3565 EUR
+ 16.20 EUR per week for public transport (to be paid upon arrival)
Intensive course (30 lessons per week): 97 EUR per week
Superior room: 86 EUR per week
Included in the price of the language program:
- 20 or 30 lessons per week
- Teaching materials
- Level assessment test upon arrival
- Activities + excursions
- Campus accommodation with full board
- Supervision 24/7
- Airport transfers not included (compulsory for minors travelling alone): 80 EUR per way from/to Vienna Airport
- Unaccompanied minors (registered with the airline): 102 EUR per way between 09.00 and 17.00 - 127 EUR per way between 17.00 and 09.00
* International health insurance, airport transfer and flights not included.