Summer Program for Young Students of French in Paris, Igny (13 - 17 years)
The French program for young students of French is a great opportunity to improve the knowledge of French and learn more about France during summer holidays.
The French program takes place in Igny, a relaxed small city in the south of the metropolitan region of Paris. Igny has all advantages you can expect from a small city, while being only 40 minutes with the train from the centre of Paris. The program takes place on a school campus where students also stay in a residence.
- Age: 13-17 years old
- Dates: from 23.06.2019 to 10.08.2019
- Duration: 1 week minimum
- Organized by: Alpadia
- Learning center: Click here
The French course has been designed especially for young students and is mainly focused on the ability to communicate in French.
- Minimum level: all levels accepted
- Lessons: 20/week
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes
- Max. students: 15
The campus consist of modern, recently renovated classes and excellent sports facilities. Moreover, there is a computer room, multi-media rooms and relax areas with games. This pleasant, green campus ist he ideal place to relax after fun sports activities such as football, basketball or handball.
- Rooms: Single, twin or triple rooms with shared bathroom
- Meals: Full board
- Arrival day: Sunday
- Departure day: Saturday
The price includes
- 20 French lessons per week
- Learning materials
- Residence accommodation with full board
- 24/7 supervision
- Attendance certificate at the end of the program
- Level test on the first day
- Welcome pack
- Activities and excursions.
- Airport transfer can be booked for a surcharge. The price depends on the airport and applies to Sunday arrivals and Saturday departures between 09:00 and 16:00. Paris Orly – 30 EUR, Paris – Roissy – 55 EUR. (price per way)
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 20 EUR per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.