inter Program for Young Students of English in Boston, USA (14 - 17 years)
Boston belongs among the most international cities in the USA. Apart from the long history, Boston houses 60 universities, such as the Harvard university, the most famous and valued university in the USA.
During the winter program, lessons take place in the school premises (ELC Boston) in the Black Bay area close to Charles River. The students will have free access to the computer lab, student lounge and library.
The course covers all areas of English, with especial focus on communication.
- Lessons: 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 50 minutes)
- Level: from beginner to advanced
The students will stay with local Host Families, a fantastic opportunity to discover the real American lifestyle.
- Rooms: twin rooms (shared with a student from a different country)
- Meals: half board
The program includes a varied social, cultural and sports activities which take place in the afternoons from Monday to Friday. On Sundays, students enjoy a full-day excursion. Optional evening activities or a Saturday excursion can be added for a surcharge. Please, contact us for more information.
Examples of Afternoon Activities and full-day excursions: Ice Skating, Indoor Rock Climbing, Laser Quest, Shopping at the Prudential Mall, Museum of Science, Skiing and snowboarding, Coco Keys Water Resort
2018 Dates and Fees
Age: 14 – 17 years
Duration: 1-5 weeks
Arrival day: Saturday
Departure day: Saturday
Dates 2018: 06.01 - 10.02.2018
Price: 1 week 1680 USD, 2 weeks 2950 USD, 3 weeks 4215 USD, 4 weeks 5420 USD, 5 weeks 6690 USD
What is included in the price?
- 20 lessons per week (Monday - Friday)
- accommodation in local host families with half board
- daily activites (Monday - Friday)
- full-day excursion on Sunday
- certificate of attendance + learning materials
- Airport transfer: there is a compulsory 130 USD transportation fee which includes two-way airport transfer (for flights arriving and departing between 09:00 and 21:00) and transportation to/from the activities.
- Flights landing/departing before 9am or after 9pm: 150 USD one way, 290 USD round trip (supplement of 30 USD per way between 00.00 and 06.00)
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: if the students are registered as unaccompanied minors with the airline, there is an additional fee of 50 USD per way.
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.