Summer Program for Young Students of English in Boston, USA (11 - 17 years)
- Age: 11 to 17 years old
- Dates: from 22/06/19 to 10/08/19
- Duration: 1-7 weeks
- Organized by: ELC
- Learning center: Click here
The course covers all areas of English, with especial focus on communication.
- Lessons: 20 lessons per week
- Level: from beginner to advanced
- Max students: 15
- Schedule: 9h to 12h45
- Rooms: Doubles, triples, quads & suites
- Meals: full board Monday to Friday, half board on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday
- Bed linen and towels: provided
- Arrival and departure day: Saturday
The program includes a varied social, cultural and sports activities which take place in the afternoons from Monday to Friday. On Sundays, students enjoy a full-day excursion. Optional evening activities or a Saturday excursion can be added for a surcharge. Please, contact us for more information.
What is included in the price?
- 20 lessons per week (Monday - Friday)
- accommodation in local host families with half board
- daily activites (Monday - Friday)
- full-day excursion on Sunday
- certificate of attendance + learning materials
- Airport transfer: there is a compulsory 130 USD transportation fee which includes two-way airport transfer (for flights arriving and departing between 09:00 and 21:00) and transportation to/from the activities.
- Flights landing/departing before 9am or after 9pm: 140 USD one way, 270 USD round trip (supplement of 30 USD per way between 00.00 and 06.00)
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: if the students are registered as unaccompanied minors with the airline, there is an additional fee of 50 USD per way.
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.