Winter Program in Malta for Teenagers 13-17
Malta is a great destination for a winter program. Young learners will improve their English while enjoying the nice weather on thus unique island.
The students will learn English in a relaxed atmosphere through interactive activities. All the teachers are native and qualified. The students receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Max. 15 students per class (international groups
- All levels from beginner to advanced
The students will be staying with local host families. It is the best way to discover how the Maltese live and share their everyday life.
- Twin or triple rooms (students from different countries)
- Full board
- Private bus to school and activities
This winter program includes a great range of activities and excursions. The students will discover the country and have fun with their new friends from all over the world.
Examples of activities and excursions: Barbecue on the beach, International Night, Pizza Party, treasure hunt in Mdina, Valletta, Gozo…
The program includes 5 ½ days + 4 evening activities + 1 full day excursion per week*
*full-day excursion not included for one-week stays
- Sicily trip: available every Sunday for a supplement of 140 EUR
2018 Dates and Fees
Age: 13 – 17 years old
Length: min 1 week
Dates & prices 2018:
- 06.01 – 03.02.2018: 500 EUR per week
- 17.03 – 08.04.2018: 430 EUR per week
- 29.09 – 28.10.2018: 430 EUR per week
Arrivals and departures on Saturday
Day Program (except January): 275 EUR per week
Included in the price
- 20 English lessons each week
- Accommodation in shared room
- full board
- Leisure activities: 5 half days + 4 evenings + 1 full day*
- Certificate of completion
- Two-way airport transfer
- Transport to school and activities with a private bus
- Unaccompanied minors: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 25 EUR per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.