Spring/Autumn Program in Malta for Teenagers 12-17
Malta is a great destination for an off-season program. Young learners will improve their English while enjoying the nice weather on thus unique island.
*On public holidays March 31 and April 10, 2020 no courses will be held.
The students will learn English in a relaxed atmosphere through interactive activities. All the teachers are native and qualified. The students receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- Minimum level: A1
- 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Max. 15 students per class (international groups)
- Schedule: Lessons may alternate between morning and afternoon sessions, or may be mornings only or afternoons only
The students will be staying with local host families. It is the best way to discover how the Maltese live and share their everyday life.
- Distance from school: around 20 min by EC bus
- Room: Triple or Quad room, shared bathroom
- Board: Full Board Meals. Vegetarian meals options. Special Diet (Supplement)
- Accommodation arrival day: Saturday / Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Saturday / Sunday
- Private Bus included
This program includes a great range of activities and excursions. The students will discover the country and have fun with their new friends from all over the world.
Examples of activities and excursions: Barbecue on the beach, International Night, Pizza Party, treasure hunt in Mdina, Valletta, Karting, Aquarium, arts and crafts...
- Optional Sicily or Gozo trip for students staying 3+ weeks for a supplement
Included in the price
- 20 English lessons per week (15h/week)
- Homestay accommodation with full board (full programme only)
- Packed lunch on school days
- Course materials
- Assistance and supervision from EC Team
- Transport to school and to activities (by EC private bus)
- Supervised activity programme
- End of course certificate
- Return airport transfers (full programme only)
- Unaccompanied minors: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 30 EUR per way
- Special dietary requirements may be accommodated subject to availability at a fee of €45 per week.
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.