Spring/Autumn Program in Malta for Teenagers 13-17
Malta is a great destination for a winter program. Young learners will improve their English while enjoying the nice weather on thus unique island.
The students will learn English in a relaxed atmosphere through interactive activities. All the teachers are native and qualified. The students receive a certificate at the end of the course.
- Minimum level: A1
- 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Max. 15 students per class (international groups)
- Schedule: 8:30 - 11:45 from Monday to Friday
The students will be staying with local host families. It is the best way to discover how the Maltese live and share their everyday life.
- Distance from school: around 20 min by EC bus
- Room: Twin or Triple room, shared bathroom
- Board: Full Board Meals. Vegetarian meals options. Special Diet (Supplement)
- Accommodation arrival day: Saturday / Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Saturday / Sunday
- Private Bus included
This winter program includes a great range of activities and excursions. The students will discover the country and have fun with their new friends from all over the world.
Examples of activities and excursions: Barbecue on the beach, International Night, Pizza Party, treasure hunt in Mdina, Valletta, Karting, Aquarium, arts and crafts...
- Sicily trip: available every Sunday for a supplement of 140 EUR
Included in the price
- 20 English lessons per week (15h/week)
- Homestay accommodation with full board
- Course materials
- Assistance and supervision from EC Team
- Transport to school and to activities (by EC private bus)
- Supervised activity programme: 5 half-day activities + 5 evening activities + 1 full-day activity per week*
- End of course certificate
- Return airport transfers
*Full-day excursion not included for one-week stays
- Unaccompanied minors: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 30 EUR per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.