English Program in Malta for Teenage Students 13 - 17 years
Due to its location in the Mediterranean Sea, Malta is the perfect destination for beach holiday combined with an English course. The country has strong historical and cultural connections to the Great Britain, with English being one of the official languages.
Our partner school was founded in 1980 and offers summer programs for junior students which are based on decades of experience. Qualified teachers, experienced staff and welcoming host families guarantee the well-being of young students during their stay. The program is a combination of an English course, leisure activities and accommodation.
- Age: 13 – 17 years
- Length: minimum 1 week
- Arrival day: Sunday
- Departure day: Saturday
- Dates: from 20.06 to 16.08.2020
The English course has 20 lessons per week, which take place in groups of maximum 12 students. During summer, there are separate groups for young students. During low season, students might be integrated in a course with both young and adult students.
- Active Teens Package (teenagers travelling with their parents): students travelling with their parents can book the English course and the activity programme (accommodation not included). The family can book accommodation with us, please contact us for further details. Adults travelling with the kid can also book an English course. Adults and kids lessons will follow the same schedule so that the family can enjoy free time together. A programme of activities and excursions is also offered and included in the price. The school can also arrange airport transfers for a supplement.
- Totally Teens Package (teenagers travelling without their parents) : 1 to 4-week program including 20 English lessons per week (in the morning) and activities in the afternoon. Program available in April and in Summer. Students will be staying with local host families (shared or single room, full board). The teenagers walk to school on their own (with the other students who might be staying in the same host family). Recommended to autonomous students.
Accommodation is organized with carefully selected English-speaking local families, who have ample experience in providing home away from home to young students. The accommodation in shared rooms includes half-board board meal plan. Full-board meals and accommodation in the single room are available for a surcharge.
The program includes a varied program of activities to ensure students are entertained and well looked after during their stay.
Examples of activities: welcome event, harbor cruise, horse riding, Valetta ghost Hunt, bowling, half-day Mdina tour, night boat party, half-day sandy beach, full-day Comino excursion, spalsh and fun, student dance party
2020 Dates and Fees
Included in the price
- 20 English lessons each week
- Homestay accommodation in shared room with full board meals (only Totally Teens Package)
- Leisure activities
- Student travel insurance
- Certificate of completion
- Group guides and leaders
- Airport transfers (only Totally Teens Package)
- Unaccompanied minors: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 40 EUR per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.