English Program in Malta for Young Learners 12-17
Malta is a very popular destination for Young Learners due to its perfect weather and great atmosphere. It’s an ideal location for a Language Course in summer! After the English lessons, the students will be able to go discover some of the Unesco World Heritage sites on the island.
English is an official language in Malta, therefore the students can put into practice immediately what they learn during the English lessons.
- Age: 12-17 years old
- Dates: 11.07.2020 to 16.08.2020
- Duration: 1 week minimum (2 weeks stay recommended)
- Organized by: EC Malta
- Learning center: EC Language House, St Julian’s
Our Partner school has a lot of experience with Junior Students and the teachers are all natives and qualified to teach Young Learners. The lessons are based on communication and are very interactive.
- Minimum level: beginner
- Lessons per week: 20
- Max. students: 10
Students stay in a hotel located on the north side of the island, close to beautiful sandy beaches or can choose to stay in one of the friendly homestay accommodations.
- Distance from school: around 30 min. by bus
- Room: Twin room
- Board: Full Board Meals and packed lunches for excursions/weekends. Vegetarian meals options. Special Diet (Supplement)
- Accommodation arrival day: Saturday / Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Saturday / Sunday
- Towels provided
- Transportation: Private coaches for lessons and activities
The program includes a great program of activities and excursions to make sure that the student discover the country and have fun with their new friends from all over the world. Find the details here.
- Full Program 12-17 years old – Hotel: 785 EUR per week
Included in the price
- 20 English lessons each week
- Accommodation as per booking + full board
- Leisure activities
- Learning materials
- Certificate of completion
- Two-way airport transfer
- Unaccompanied minors: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 30 EUR per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.