English Program in Malta for Teenagers 13-17
Malta is a very popular destination for Young Learners due to its perfect weather and great atmosphere. It’s an ideal location for a Language Course in summer! After the English lessons, the students will be able to go discover some of the Unesco World Heritage sites on the island.
English is an official language in Malta, therefore the students can put into practice immediately what they learn during the English lessons.
Our Partner school has a lot of experience with Junior Students and the teachers are all natives and qualified to teach Young Learners.
The English course included 20 lessons per week, which take place in groups of maximum 15 students. The lessons are based on communication and are very interactive.
The students will be staying in a Student Hotel in Qawra or St Paul’s Bay with other international students from the Summer Program. Accommodation is offered in triple or quadruple rooms with a bathroom in each room. Meals are included (full board).
Accommodation can be up to 30 minutes away from the learning center, a private bus from our partner school is coming to pick up the students every day.
The program includes a great program of activities and excursions to make sure that the student discover the country and have fun with their new friends from all over the world.
Examples of activities: Pool Party, Barbecue on the beach, International Night, Pizza Party…
Examples of excursions: Water Park, Mdina, Valletta, Rocky Beach, Gozo…
The program includes 5 ½ days + 4 evening of activities + 1 full day excursion per week.
- DIVING PADI:
Open water (beginners): 420 EUR
Advanced: 300 EUR
- Science, robotics and coding option: minimum level of English required: B1. Please contact us for the dates and prices
- Sicily trip: available every Sunday for a supplement of 140 EUR
2018 Dates and Fees
Age: 13 – 17 years
Length: min 1 week
Arrival day: Saturday
Departure day: Saturday
Dates 2018: the program is offered from 16.06 – 26.08.2018
- Full Program (Standard Hotel ***): 630 EUR per week
- Full Program (Superior Hotel ****): 730 EUR per week
- Day Program: 400 EUR per week
Included in the price
- 20 English lessons each week
- Accommodation in residence, shared room, full board
- Leisure activities: 5 half days + 4 evenings + 1 full day*
- Certificate of completion
- Two-way airport transfer
- Transport to school and activities with a private bus
- Unaccompanied minors: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 25 EUR per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.