English Program in Malta for Teenagers 13-17
Malta is a very popular destination for Young Learners due to its perfect weather and great atmosphere. It’s an ideal location for a Language Course in summer! After the English lessons, the students will be able to go discover some of the Unesco World Heritage sites on the island.
English is an official language in Malta, therefore the students can put into practice immediately what they learn during the English lessons.
- Age: 13-17 years old
- Dates: 22.06.2019 to 01.06.2019
- Duration: 1 week minimum (2 weeks stay recommended)
- Organized by: EC Malta
- Learning center: St Martin’s College
Our Partner school has a lot of experience with Junior Students and the teachers are all natives and qualified to teach Young Learners. The lessons are based on communication and are very interactive.
- Minimum level: A1
- Lessons per week: 20
- Schedule: 08:30 – 11:45 from Monday to Friday
- Max. students: 15
The students will be staying in a Student Hotel in Qawra or St Paul’s Bay with other international students from the Summer Program. Accommodation is offered in triple or quadruple rooms with a bathroom in each room.
- Distance from school: around 30 min by EC bus
- Room: Max. 4 student sharing room, ensuite bathroom
- Board: Full Board Meals. Vegetarian meals options. Special Diet (Supplement)
- Accommodation arrival day: Saturday / Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Saturday / Sunday
- Private Bus included
The program includes a great program of activities and excursions to make sure that the student discover the country and have fun with their new friends from all over the world.
Examples of activities: Pool Party, Barbecue on the beach, International Night, Pizza Party…
Examples of excursions: Water Park, Mdina, Valletta, Rocky Beach, Gozo…
- Full Program (Standard Hotel ***): 660 EUR per week
- Full Program (Superior Hotel ****): 765 EUR per week
- Day Program: 420 EUR per week with activities included / 315 EUR without activities
Included in the price
- 20 English lessons each week
- Accommodation in hotel (Club or Economy), shared bedroom, full board
- Leisure activities: 5 half days + 5 evenings + 1 full day*
- Learning materials
- Certificate of completion
- Two-way airport transfer
- Transport to school and activities with a private bus
- Unaccompanied minors: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 30 EUR per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.