Winter Program in Bray, Ireland, 13-16 years old
This Junior program takes place in Bray, in Ireland on the East coast of the country, half an hour away from the capital, Dublin. Young learners taking part in this program will enjoy the beautiful Irish landscapes in this region and will improve their English by studying with international students and living with local Host Families.
The students will have 15 hours of English lessons every week. They will be able to develop their communication skills with interactive lessons especially designed for young learners.
- International classes
- Lessons from 09.00 to 12.30 or from 13.30 to 17.00 with a 30-minute break from Monday to Friday
The students will be hosted by local Irish Families and will be considered as part of the family. Accommodation includes breakfast, packed lunch and dinner every day. All the host families are within walking distance to school. 2 or 3 students from the junior program will be staying in the same family (from different nationalities) so that they can go to school together.
This program included a range of exciting activities to discover Ireland and the Irish culture. Every week, the students will enjoy 4 half-day excursions (transport not included) and 1 full-day excursion with private transport. The program also includes 2 evening activities per week. All activities and excursions are supervised by the school staff members.
Example of half-day excursions: Dalkey Castle, Kilmainham Gaol, Dun Laoghaire, St Patrick’s Cathedral
Example of full-day excursions: Heritage Park, Wexford
Example of evening activities: bowling, movie night
2017 Dates and Fees
Age: 13 – 16 years
Duration: 1-4 weeks
Arrival day: Sunday
Departure day: Sunday
Dates 2017: the program runs between 08.01 and 04.02.2017
Price: 1 week 450 EUR, 2 weeks 875 EUR, 3 weeks 1300 EUR, 4 weeks 1725 EUR
The price includes
- 15 lessons per week
- Homestay accommodation incl. full board, 2-3 students per family
- 4 half day + 1 full day excursions + 2 evening activities per week
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the program
- Learning materials + books
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all students travelling alone. The transfer from Dublin airport costs 90 EUR per way.
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: if students are booked as unaccompanied minors with the flight company, there is an additional fee of 120 EUR each way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.