Summer English Program in Maynooth University Dublin, Ireland (09 - 17 years old)
Our partner school offers a program for young students of English in Dublin, on the Campus of Maynooth University, which is located in a typical Irish town 30 minutes away from Dublin city center. The program combined the advantages of learning English in an academic setting of a prestigious University Campus with quality accommodation near Dublin.
The school boasts great facilities such as sports pitches (tennis, hockey, football) and dance studios. The University is divided into two connected campuses: the older campus and the modern campus.
The tuition is provided by teachers who are qualified for work with young students, have a university degree and a qualification for teaching English as a foreign language. The main focus in the courses is on communication.
- 15 lessons per week (1 lesson = 60 minutes)
- Max. 15 students per class
- All levels from beginner to advanced
The accommodation is of a high quality, all rooms are bright and modern, The residence is located in the modern part of the campus and is brand new (finished building in 2016).
- Single rooms with private bathroom
- Full board
- Communal facilities: lounge with sofa and TV
- Laundry: 3 EUR per load
- Bed linens and towels: provided and changed once a week
The program includes a full activities and excursions program.
Examples of afternoon and evening activities: movie night, treasure hunt, bowling, Sports, Irish night, disco, quiz night, Lip Sync Battle, roller, karaoke, casino, talent show…
Included every week: activities every afternoon + 2 half-day excursions in Dublin + 1 full-day excursion + evening activities every day.
2018 Dates and Fees
Age: 09 – 17 years
Duration: min 1
Arrival and departure on Sunday
Dates 2018: 02.07 - 10.08.2018
Price: 900 EUR per week
The price includes
- 15 English lessons per week (Monday to Friday)
- On-Campus accommodation, full board
- Full activities program (7 days)
- 2 half-day excursions in Dublin city centre
- 1 full-day excursion during the weekend
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the program
- Course materials and books
- International Health & Travel Insurance
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all students travelling alone. The transfer from Dublin airport costs 70 EUR per way.
- Unaccompanied minors supplement (registered with the airline): there is an additional supplement of 30 EUR per way if the student is booked as an unaccompanied minor with the flight company.
Note: the prices do not include flights which have to be booked separately.