Summer English Program in Maynooth University Dublin, Ireland (11 - 17 years old)
Our partner school offers a program for young students of English in Dublin, on the Campus of Maynooth University, which is located in a typical Irish town 30 minutes away from Dublin city center. The program combined the advantages of learning English in an academic setting of a prestigious University Campus with quality accommodation near Dublin.
The school boasts great facilities such as sports pitches (tennis, hockey, football) and dance studios. The University is divided into two connected campuses: the older campus and the modern campus.
- Age: 11-17 years old
- Dates: 22.06.2020 to 14.08.2020
- Duration: 1 week minimum
- Organized by: Apollo Dublin
- Learning center: Click here
The tuition is provided by teachers who are qualified for work with young students, have a university degree and a qualification for teaching English as a foreign language. The main focus in the courses is on communication.
- Minimum level: Beginner
- Lessons: 15/week
- Max. students: 15
The accommodation is of a high quality, all rooms are bright and modern, The residence is located in the modern part of the campus and is brand new (finished building in 2016).
- Arrival and departure: Saturday-Saturday or Sunday-Sunday
- Single rooms with private bathroom
- Full board
- Communal facilities: lounge with sofa and TV
- Laundry: around 3 EUR per load
- Bed linens and towels: provided and changed once a week
The program includes a full activities and excursions program.
Examples of afternoon and evening activities: movie night, treasure hunt, bowling, Sports, Irish night, disco, quiz night, Lip Sync Battle, roller, karaoke, casino, talent show…
Included every week: activities every afternoon + 2 half-day excursions in Dublin + 1 full-day excursion + evening activities every day.
950 EUR per week
The price includes
- 15 lessons per week
- Residential Accommodation: on-campus single room with private bathroom in shared apartments.
- All meals in the university restaurant.
- A wide variety of activities every day.
- Full day excursion on Saturdays.
- 2 half-day/city trips per week + additional city trip on Sundays, always with private transport.
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the program
- Learning materials + books
- Parent Updates: daily updates, photos and videos provided securely online for parents.
- Free WIFI throughout school.
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all students travelling alone. The transfer from Dublin airport costs 70 EUR per way.
- Special diets (only for Coeliac): 30 EUR per week
Note: the prices do not include flights and health and travel insurance which have to be booked separately.