Summer Homestay Program for Young Students of English in Dublin, Ireland (09 - 16 years)
The program for young students of English in Dublin takes place at the Sutton Park School, an exclusive private school with great facilities. The school is located 25 minutes from the Dublin airport at the Howth peninsula, in the northern part of Dublin Bay, just 12 kilometers from the Dublin city centre and near the traditional fisher village Howth.
All teachers are qualified, experienced and motivated, as well as being specialized in programs for young students of English. All teachers have academic degrees and are qualified to teach English as a foreign language. Communication is emphasized in all courses.
- 15 lessons per week (1 lesson = 60 minutes)
- Max. 15 students per class
- All levels from beginner to advanced
Students are accommodated with carefully selected local hosts that integrate them in their daily life and make them feel welcome. All hosts are regularly inspected by the members of staff.
- Twin or triple room (with students from different countries)
- Full board
- Bed linens provided, students need to bring their own towels
- Private bus from the families to school
The junior program includes a fantastic program of social, sports and cultural activities. These take place in the afternoon and in the evening, students can choose from various options. After the activities, students are brought back to their hosts by a bus.
Examples of activities and excursions: football, swimming, basketball, baseball, volleyball, soccer, bowling, cooking lessons, students´ magazine, irish dance, barbecue, disco, sightseeing, excursions to nearby villages e.g. Wicklow, Kilkenny or Meath.
Included: activities every afternoon + 2 Dublin city trips + 1 full day excursion every week
2018 Dates and Fees
Age: 09 – 17 years
Duration: min. 1 week
Arrival and departure on Sunday
Dates 2018: the program runs between 25.06 - 10.08.2018
Price: 700 EUR per week
The price includes
- 15 lessons per week (Monday to Friday)
- Homestay accommodation incl. full board
- Daily afternoon activities + 2 Dublin city trips + 1 full day excursion every week
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the program
- Learning materials + books
- Daily private bus transfer from the host families
- Health & Travel insurance
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all students travelling alone. The transfer from Dublin airport costs 70 EUR per way.
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: there is an additional supplement of 30 EUR per way if the student is booked as an unaccompanied minor with the flight company.
Note: the prices do not include flights which have to be booked separately.