Summer Homestay Program for Young Students of English in Dublin, Ireland (11 - 17 years)
The program for young students of English in Dublin takes place at the Sutton Park School, an exclusive private school with great facilities. The school is located 25 minutes from the Dublin airport at the Howth peninsula, in the northern part of Dublin Bay, just 12 kilometers from the Dublin city centre and near the traditional fisher village Howth.
- Age: 11-17 years old
- Dates: 24.06.2019 to 09.08.2019
- Duration: 1 week minimum
- Organized by: Apollo Dublin
- Learning center:Click here
All teachers are qualified, experienced and motivated, as well as being specialized in programs for young students of English. All teachers have academic degrees and are qualified to teach English as a foreign language. Communication is emphasized in all courses.
- 15 lessons per week
- Max. 15 students per class
- All levels from beginner to advanced
Students are accommodated with carefully selected local hosts that integrate them in their daily life and make them feel welcome. All hosts are regularly inspected by the members of staff.
- Distance from school: close from the school
- Room: Twin/triple room, shared bathroom
- Board: Full Board Meals
- Accommodation arrival day: Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Sunday
- Private transport included
The junior program includes a fantastic program of social, sports and cultural activities. These take place in the afternoon and in the evening, students can choose from various options. After the activities, students are brought back to their hosts by a bus.
Examples of activities and excursions: football, swimming, basketball, baseball, volleyball, soccer, bowling, cooking lessons, students´ magazine, irish dance, barbecue, disco, sightseeing, excursions to nearby villages e.g. Wicklow, Kilkenny or Meath.
750 EUR per week
The price includes
- 15 lessons per week
- Homestay accommodation incl. full board
- A wide variety of activities every day.
- 2 half-day/city trips per week & 2 evening activities per week.
- Full day excursion on Saturdays.
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the program
- Learning materials + books
- Daily private bus transfer from the host families
- Parent Updates: daily updates, photos and videos provided securely online for parents.
- Free WIFI throughout school.
- Health & Travel insurance
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all students travelling alone. The transfer from Dublin airport costs 70 EUR per way.
Note: the prices do not include flights which have to be booked separately.