Winter program for Juniors in Cambridge, England (13 - 17 years old)
Discover the charming city of Cambridge in winter with this Junior program. You will make friends from all over the world and improve your English.
- Age: 13-17 years old
- Dates: 05.01.2019 to 02.02.2019
- Duration: 1-4 weeks
- Organized by: EC Cambridge
- Learning center: Click here
- Minimum level: Elementary
- Schedule: 08:30 – 11:45 from Monday to Friday
- Max. students: 15
Accommodation - Host Family
- Room: Twin room, shared bathroom
- Board: Full Board Meals. Vegetarian meals options. Special Diet (Supplement)
- Accommodation arrival day: Saturday
- Accommodation departure day: Saturday
- Bed linens provided and changed once a week. Students should bring their own towels.
- Transport pass included
- Price: 636 GBP per week
- International travel and health insurance mandatory: 10€ per week, per person
What is included in price?
- 20 English lessons per week (15h/week)
- Homestay accommodation with full board
- Course materials
- Assistance and supervision from EC Team
- Supervised activity programme: 5 half-day activities + 5 evening activities + 1 full-day activity
- per week*
- End of course certificate
- Travel pass
- Airport transfers (compulsory for minor students travelling alone): Stansted 105 GBP, Luton 110 GBP, Heathrow 175 GBP, Gatwick 210 GBP (price per way)
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 45 GBP per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.