Winter program for Juniors in Cambridge, England (13 - 17 years old)
Discover the charming city of Cambridge in winter with this Junior program. You will make friends from all over the world and improve your English.
The teachers are qualified and experienced. The focus of the lessons is on communication. The students will put into practice what they learn in the morning during the afternoon activities.
- 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Max. 15 students per class (international groups)
- All levels from beginner to advanced
Accommodation - Host Family
Staying with a local host is the perfect opportunity to practice English and discover the way British people live.
- Twin room
- Full board
- Bed linens and towels provided and changed once a week
- Transport pass included
The program includes a supervised activities program to make the students discover Cambridge and practice English outside the classroom.
Included: 5 half-day + 4 evening + 1 full-day activity per week*
*Full-day excursion not included for one-week stays
Examples of activities and excursions: orientation in Cambridge, walk to Grantchester, cinema, Fitzwilliam Museum, bowling, shopping, welcome party, sports at Parker Piece, karaoke, salsa, quiz evening…
2018 Dates and Fees
Age: 13-17 years
Length: min 1 week (min. 2 weeks recommended)
Arrival day: Saturday
Departure day: Saturday
Dates 2018: 06.01 – 03.02.2018
Prices: 606 GBP per week
What is included in price?
- English course
- homestay accommodation with full board
- 5 half day + 4 evening activities per week + 1 full day excursion on Saturday*
- attendance certificate at the course end
- 24/7 emergency number
- Travel pass
- Airport transfers (compulsory for minor students travelling alone): Stansted 100 GBP, Luton 105 GBP, Heathrow 170 GBP, Gatwick 205 GBP (price per way)
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 40 GBP per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.