Summer Program in Ardingly, England, for young learners from 8 to 17 years old
Ardingly College is located in a park of 100 hectares, in a town between London and Brighton.
The village is surrounded by farms and woodlands, a perfect setting for a language course in a typically British atmosphere. The student will enjoy the “Harry Potter” feel inside the college, and the great sports installations on Campus.
This program offers more than a language trip, our young learners will also have the chance to practice a lot of different sports: watersports, tennis, basketball, football, badminton, volleyball, swimming, team games…
- Age: 8-17 years old
- Dates: from 30.06.2019 to 11.08.2019
- Duration: 2 weeks minimum, except start date 04/08 (1 week)
- Organized by: BSC
- Learning center:Click here
The lessons are especially designed for each age group, which makes the course very interactive. The students will communicate with more confidence and will improve their oral and written English. As they are going to be surrounded by young students from all over the world, they will practice their English all day when interacting with their friends from all over the world.
- Minimum level: Beginner
- Lessons: 15 lessons per week
- Max. students: 15
- 18 tennis courts
- Indoor basketball, football, badminton
- Outdoor football, volleyball
- Theatre, disco hall & drama studio
- Distance from school: On campus
- Room: Single and twin, shared bathroom
- Board: Full-board meals
- Accommodation arrival day: Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Sunday, except the final weekend when departure will be on Saturday 10/08
Outside the classroom, the teenagers will be able to put into practice their new English skills during the afternoon activities. Activities are offered every afternoon and evening.
Example of activities: fashion show, games, karaoke, disco, international party…
Example of excursions: Brighton, Oxford, London, Cambridge
- Tennis: 6 hours per week (3 sessions in the afternoon)
- Watersports (sailing, kayak, raft building…) – 6 hours per week (3 sessions)
940 GBP per week + 50 GBP registration fee
- Option tennis: surcharge of 125 GBP per week
- Option watersports: surcharge of 125 GBP per week
What is included?
- 15 English lessons per week
- Accommodation including full board
- Fully supervised activities every afternoon and evening
- 1 half-day and one full-day excursions each week
- Learning materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all students under 18 travelling alone, the price depends on the airport (price per way):
Heathrow 127 GBP / Gatwick 74 GBP / Stansted 169 GBP / Luton 169 GBP / St Pancras 154 GBP / London city 162 GBP
- Arrivals and/or departures between 21:00 and 06:00: surcharge of 50 GBP
- Unaccompanied minors: 65 GBP per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.