Summer Program in Oxford, England, for teenagers 14-17 years old
English Program in Oxford for teenagers willing to spend holidays in England to learn English and to enjoy activities, sport and excursions with other students from all over the world. The program takes place in our partner school’s premises, on St Josephs’ campus, located 20 minutes away from the city center. The students will have access to the great installations on the campus such as cafeteria, patio, swimming pool or gym.
- Age: 14-17 years old
- Dates: from 05.07 .2020 to 02.08.2020
- Duration: 1-4 weeks
- Organized by: Kings
- Learning center: St Josephs’ Campus
- Minimum level: Beginner
- Lessons: 15 lessons per week
- Max. students: 15
- Distance from school: Less than 5 minutes’ walk from the school
- Room: Single rooms in self-contained apartments of 6 study bedrooms — each with 2
- Board: Full Board Meals.
- Accommodation arrival day: Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Sunday
This program includes a varied program of activities and excursions. Students can choose from 2 or 3 afternoon activities every week. These activities take place either on campus or outside, always supervised by the school’s staff.
In addition to the afternoon activities, one full-day excursion and one half-day excursion are also offered every week.
Example of activities: team games, guided tours, contests, arts, movie night, museums, etc…
Example of full-day excursions: Bath, London, Windsor
Example of half-day excursion: sites in or around Oxford
802 GBP per week + 85 GBP registration fee
What is included?
- 15 English lessons per week
- Accommodation including full board
- sports and leisure activities
- 1 half-day and one full-day excursions each week
- learning materials
- certificate of attendance
- 24/7 emergency number
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all students under 18 travelling alone, the price depends on the airport:
Heathrow 156 GBP, Gatwick 201 GBP, Stansted 201 GBP, Luton 166 GBP, St Pancras 201 GBP (price per way)
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the flight company: 65 GBP per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.