Summer Program in Bournemouth, England for Juniors 12-15 years old
The English program for juniors in Bournemouth is organized by our partner school ETC Bournemouth, which is located in Bournemouth just 5 minutes from the beach! The program is the ideal choice for teenagers who would like to enjoy active holiday in the South of England while attending specially designed English courses and discovering the beautiful south of England with its natural beauties and historical heritage.
- Age: 12-15 years old
- Dates: 9th of June - 17 th of August 2019
- Duration: minimum 2 weeks
- Starts every 2 weeks
- Organized by: ETC
- Learning center: Click here
Young learners attend a specially designed course for children which takes place in groups of young students with similar levels. The content of the course is tailor-made to reflect the age of the students and encourage their expression in English.
- Lessons: 20 per week (45 minutes each)
- Schedule: 8h45 to 12h10
- Max. students: 18
- Distance from school: within walking distance
- Room: All rooms are offered as shared rooms with up to 3 other people.
- Board: Full Board Meals
- Accommodation arrival day: Saturday or Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Saturday or Sunday
- Bed linen and towels are provided and changed once a week (laundry service included once a week).
After the lessons, the school offers a great range of activities and excursions for the teenagers to discover the culture and the landscapes of the region.
Examples of full-day excursions: London, Oxford, Bath, Stonehenge
Examples of half-day excursions: Jurassic Coast, Southampton, Winchester.
Examples of Activities: Photo Quiz, Beach Bike Ride, Roole mueseums and Quay, Swimming/football.
1350 GBP for 2 weeks program
International travel and health insurance mandatory: 10 EUR, per person
The price includes
- Enrolment fee
- 20 lessons of English tuition per week
- Accommodation in residence, full board
- 24/7 supervision + 24/7 Emergency number
- Learning material
- 1 full-day + 1 half-day excursions per week
- 4 activities / sports + 7 optional evening activities per week
- Placement test
- Certificate at the end of the course
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all underage students –one-way price-: Bournemouth 45 GBP / Southampton 80 GBP / Heathrow 150 GBP / Gatwick 180 GBP / Luton 200 GBP / London Central 220 GBP / Stansted 250 GBP
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.