Summer program for Juniors in London Shoreditch, England (13 - 17 years)
This summer program takes place in Shoreditch, in the heart of London, one of the most exciting cities in the world. It’s a cultural capital which offers a lot of different activities to do. That’s why so many students from all over the world choose London as a destination to study English.
Our partner school offers a program specially designed for students from 13 to 17 years old in July and August. The teenagers will live and study on the Campus of Hackney Community College in Shoreditch, in London City Center.
The English lessons will help the students to communicate in any situation. They will also improve their oral comprehension and written expression.
On the first day, the students will take a test in order to be in a group of the right level for them. The course includes 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes) in groups of maximum 15 students (international groups). The lessons are specially designed for Young learners. They will be able to put into practice what they learned in class through the exciting activities offered in London every day.
The students will live directly on campus. The residence offers single rooms with private bathroom. Meals are included (full board). The teenagers will have access to different common areas, Wifi is also available on the campus. Bed linens are included (please bring your own towels), linens and towels are washed once a week. Laundry facilities (free of charge) available on campus and supervised by residence staff.
Example of activities and excursions: most of the activities take place in the City Center: National History Museum, Shopping on Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster, Madame Tussauds Museum…This program includes a wide range of activities and excursions. All activities are supervised.
A weekly travel pass is included in order to get to the activities. Entrance fees are not included (museums, etc…).
5 ½ days + 4 evening of activities + 1 full day excursion per week.
Add a trip to Harry Potter Studios for 100 GBP (available on 08.07, 22.07 and 05.08.2018)
2018 Dates and Fees
Age: 13-17 years
Length: min 1 week (min. 2 weeks recommended)
Arrival day: Saturday
Departure day: Saturday
Dates 2018: the program runs between 30.06 – 11.08.2017
- Full Program: 975 GBP / week
- Day program (course + activities): 520 GBP / week
What is included in price?
- English course
- residence (single room, private bathroom) with full board
- 5 half day + 4 evening activities per week + 1 full day excursion on Saturday*
- attendance certificate at the course end
- 24/7 emergency number
- Travel pass
- Day transfers (between 08.00 and 20.00): Heathrow/Gatwick 80 GBP, Stansted 135 GBP, Luton 90 GBP, London City/St Pancras 75 GBP (price per way)
- Night transfers (between 20.00 and 08.00): Heathrow 115 GBP, Gatwick/Stansted 130 GBP, Luton 140 GBP, London City/St Pancras 85 GBP (price per way)
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 40 GBP per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.