Summer program for Juniors in London Shoreditch, England (13 - 17 years)
This summer program takes place in Shoreditch, in the heart of London, one of the most exciting cities in the world. It’s a cultural capital which offers a lot of different activities to do. That’s why so many students from all over the world choose London as a destination to study English.
Our partner school offers a program specially designed for students from 13 to 17 years old in July and August. The teenagers will live at University of Arts London whilst studying at New CityCollege, just a 4-minute walk away.
- Age: 13-17 years old
- Dates: 28.06.2020 to 09.08.2020
- Duration: 1 week min (2 weeks recommended)
- Organized by: EC
- Learning center: New City College
The English lessons will help the students to communicate in any situation. They will also improve their oral comprehension and written expression. The lessons are specially designed for Young learners. They will be able to put into practice what they learned in class through the exciting activities offered in London every day.
- Course: 20 lessons per week (15 hours)
- Minimum level: Beginner
- Max. students: 15
The students will live directly on campus. The residence offers single rooms with private bathroom. Meals are included (full board). The teenagers will have access to different common areas, Wifi is also available on the campus. Bed linens are included (please bring your own towels), linens and towels are washed once a week. Laundry facilities (free of charge) available on campus and supervised by residence staff.
- Distance from school: on campus, 4 minutes’ walk
- Room: Single room with ensuite bathroom
- Board: Full Board Meals.
- Accommodation arrival day: Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Sunday
- Bed linens provided and changed once a week. Students should bring their own towels
Example of activities and excursions: most of the activities take place in the City Center: National History Museum, Shopping on Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster, Madame Tussauds Museum…This program includes a wide range of activities and excursions. All activities are supervised.
Included full day excursions: Canterbury, Cambridge and Brighton
Transport for activities and excursions is included.
870 GBP / week + 100 GBP enrolment fee
What is included in price?
- 20 lessons per week (15h/week)
- Residence (single room, private bathroom) with full board
- Daily activities program + full day excursions
- Attendance certificate at the course end
- 24/7 emergency number
- Travel pass to excursions
- Airport transfers: Heathrow 100 GBP, Gatwick 122 GBP, Stansted 136 GBP, Luton 168 GBP, London City/St Pancras 40 GBP (price per way)
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 45 GBP per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.