Summer Camp program for Juniors (12 - 17 years) in London
- Age: 12-17 years old
- Dates: 28.06.2020 to 08.08.2020
- Duration: 1-6 weeks
- Frances King School location: Whitelands College
The course includes 24 lessons/workshops per week (18 hours/week) and activities in the afternoon.
The main focus is on spoken communication and the ability to use English fluently and with confidence.
On Thursday, students get a full day excursion.
- Minimum level: A2
- Schedule: 09:00 – 12:30 from Monday to Saturday (Thursday: Full day excursion)
- Max. students: 15
- Workshops: Discover London, Fashion, Art &Design or Sports
Accommodation is provided in a student residence directly on the campus.
- Distance from school: on the campus
- Room: Single room, en suite
- Board: Full Board Meals. Vegetarian meals options. Special Diet (Supplement)
- Accommodation arrival day: Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Saturday
Examples: London sights, London Eye, shopping in the Oxfor street, museum visits, karaoke, team games, Wii, board games, student exhibition, quiz and party etc.
Sport: tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, baseball …
Examples of excursions: river Greenwich, with the bus or train to Hampton Court, Windsor or Brighton
- Full program with accommodation: 940 GBP per week
What is included in the price?
- 24 English lessons per week (18h/week)
- Course materials
- Residential accommodation (for full program only)
- Full board (for full program only; only lunch for day program is included)
- Activity program and weekly excursions
- Travel (for full program only, travel is not included for day program)
- Supervision by resident staff
- Medical and travel insurance
Airport transfer has to be booked by all students travelling alone. 1-3 people travelling together:
Heathrow 180 GBP / Gatwick 230 GBP / Stansted or Luton 250 GBP / London City Airport 190 GBP / London St Pancras 170 GBP (Return prices).
Transfers may be shared. For 3+ please ask for price. For students under 16, the school will provide a chaperone.
Note: the prices do not include flights which have to be booked separately.