Summer Camp program for Juniors (12 - 17 years) in London
- Age: 12-17 years old
- Dates: 01.07.2019 to 10.08.2019
- Duration: 1-6 weeks
- Frances King School location: Whitelands College
The course includes for adults and children 23 English lessons per weeks, a placement test and learning materials.
The program includes an English course which has especially been designed to reflect the needs of younger students. The main focus is on spoken communication and the ability to use English fluently and with confidence.
- Minimum level: A2
- Schedule: 09:00 – 13:00 from Monday to Saturday (Thursday: Full day excursion)
- Max. students: 15
- Workshops: Discover London, Fashion, Art &Design or Sports
- Program available in Day School: 08.30 am to 05.45 pm
Accommodation is provided in a student residence directly on the campus.
- Distance from school: on the campus
- Room: Single room, shared bathroom
- Board: Full Board Meals. Vegetarian meals options. Special Diet (Supplement)
- Accommodation arrival day: Sunday
- Accommodation departure day: Saturday
Examples: London sights, London Eye, shopping in the Oxfor street, museum visits, karaoke, team games, Wii, board games, student exhibition, quiz and party etc.
Sport: tennis, football, basketball, volleyball, baseball …
Examples of excursions: river Greenwich, with the bus or train to Hampton Court, Windsor or Brighton
- Full program with accommodation: 940 GBP per week
- Day program (without accommodation): 600 GBP per week
- International travel and health insurance mandatory: 10€ per week, per person
What is included in the price?
- 23 English lessons per week (20h/week)
- Course materials
- Residential accommodation (for full program only)
- Full board (for full program only; only lunch for day program is included)
- Activity program and weekly excursions
- Travel (for full program only, travel is not included for day program)
- Supervision by resident staff
Airport transfer has to be booked by all students travelling alone. 1-3 people travelling together: Heathrow 180 GBP / Gatwick 215 GBP / Stansted or Luton 270 GBP / London City Airport 180 GBP / London St Pancras 150 GBP (price for 2 ways).
Note: the prices do not include flights which have to be booked separately.