Summer program for Juniors in London - Beckenham, England (14 - 17 years)
Our partner school is located in London – Beckenham, an elegant suburban part of London with several green park which is located in south east of the British capital, only 20 minutes by train to the city centre. Here, the students have the perfect combination of a relaxed atmosphere, high-quality tuition and the city bustle within comfortable reach. The school is located in a building with a large garden, a cafeteria and Wifi.
- Age: 14-17 years old
- Starting dates: 28 June; 5, 12, 19, 26 July; 2 August 2020
- Duration: 1-4 weeks (3 weeks max for under 16’s)
- Organized by: Kings
- Learning center: Click here
Full program + accommodation in single room: 682 GBP per week + 85 GBP registration fee
Full program + accommodation in twin room: 656 GBP per week + 85 GBP registration fee
What is included?
15 hours of English lessons per week
Three half-day excursions per week
Placement test and regular progress test
Internet access at Summer Centre
Welcome party and orientation
Weekly laundry service
One full-day excursion per week (entrance fee included)
2–3 optional evening activities per week
Day time sports and activities programme (on or off-site). All transport costs are included.
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all students under 16 travelling alone, the price depends on the airport: Heathrow 138 GBP, Gatwick 134 GBP, Stansted 170 GBP, Luton 190 GBP, St Pancras 80 GBP (price per way per person)
- Heathrow Economy transfer 60 GBP per way: offered on Sundays between 23.06 and 25.08.2019 for flights arriving between 11:00 – 18:00 and departing between 10:00 – 18:00. Transfer is on special school buses and students might have to wait at the airport 2-3 hours (supervision provided during that time).
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the flight company: 65 GBP per way
-Homestay special diet supplement (per week): 30 GBP
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.