Summer program for Juniors in Brighton, England (10 - 17 years), with campus accommodation
Brighton is probably the most beautiful and popular place at the south English coast. The lively city is not only famous for its picturesque promenade, but also because of the many sights, attractions and the very special cosmopolitan flare of the city centre. Each summer, English students flock to Brighton to experience the unique atmosphere and the beach life.
- Age: 10-13 years old and 13-17 years old
- Dates: 29.06.2019 to 10.08.2019
- Duration: 1 week min (2 weeks recommended)
- Organized by: EC
- Learning center: Brighton College
- Course: 20 lessons per week (15 hours)
- Minimum level: Elementary
- Max. students: 15
- Distance from school: approximately 20 minutes by EC private bus
- Room: Single room with shared or ensuite bathroom
- Board: Full Board Meals
- Bed linens provided. Students must bring their own towels.
- Accommodation arrival day: Saturday
- Accommodation departure day: Saturday
- Private bus included
Brighton is famous for its lively atmosphere, which makes it a great place for varied and fun free time activities.
All activities are supervised by group leaders. The free-time program makes it possible for the students to put their English in practice in a relaxed and natural environment outside classroom. The program includes 5 afternoon activities each week from Monday till Friday as well as 4 evening activities (5 evening activities for 10-13 year old students). Moreover, there is a full-day excursion each Saturday (for programs with at least 2 weeks, 2 full-day excursions for 10-13 year old students).
Examples of free-time activities: welcome session + party, Brighton sights, sports activities, games, „Seven sisters counrty Park“, Sealife Center (Brighton), museum visits, Royal Pavilion, karaoke, film evening, theater evening, excursion to Cambridge. Note: these are examples only, the exact program varies depending on the date and length of stay.
Students will need be given a bus pass as some of the activities take place outside the campus (included in the price).
- 10-13 years old: 962 GBP / week
- 13-17 years old: 932 GBP / week
- International travel and health insurance mandatory: 10€ per week, per person
What is included
- 20 English lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- Accommodation at the campus including full board (does not applies to excursion days)
- Learning materials
- 24/7 emergency line
- Attendance certificate at the end of the stay
- Travel Pass for excursions
- Private EC Bus to school
- 5 half day activities + 5 evening activities per week + 2 full day excursions on Saturday for students aged 10-13*
- 5 half day activities + 5 evening activities per week + 1 full day excursion on Saturday for students aged 13-17*
Day transfers (between 08.00 and 20.00): Heathrow/Gatwick 90 GBP, Stansted/Luton 235 GBP, London City/St Pancras 180 GBP (price per way)
Night transfers (between 20.00 and 08.00): Heathrow 155 GBP, Gatwick 105 GBP, Stansted/Luton 240 GBP, London City/St Pancras 185 GBP (price per way)
- Supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 45 GBP per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.