Junior Home Tuition (United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, United States and France) 10-13 years old
The intensive one-to-one course in a teacher’s home will help young students to make quick progress and enjoy a unique immersion experience with a local family.
Our Partner offers a large choice of destinations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, USA and France.
Students can choose to study in a big city like London, Dublin or New York, to discover the countryside in the Costwolds, or to enjoy the everyday life in a coastal town.
This program combines personalized private lessons adapted to the young age of the student and a complete cultural program to discover the customs while living with a local family. The student chooses the activities and excursions with his teacher in function of his interests. The program includes 3 afternoon activities + 1 full-day excursion every week.
The airport transfers will be organized to ensure the student’s safety.
This program is especially designed for young students from 10 to 13 years old. The teacher will prepare a very interactive program that the student will benefit from.
Each lesson will help the student work on different aspects of the language: written comprehension, writing, oral communication, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation. The lessons are personalized and adapted to the student’s level, wishes and interests. The lessons are divided into 2 parts: 15 formal lessons + 10 experiential lessons (project-based activities).
- 1 lesson = 60 minutes
- All level from beginner to advanced
- 2 students of a similar level and travelling together can share the lessons.
The program includes 3 afternoon activities during the week and 1 full-day excursions during the weekend. The student can choose to visit local monuments (museums, castles…), to go to the movies or to go ice skating or bowling etc… The activity program is organized by the student with the help of the teacher in order to guarantee that it will match the young learner’s interests.
If a student wants to do a specific excursions which is more expensive than usual (amusement park, train journey necessary to go visit another city…), he/she will have to pay for the trip. The student and the teacher agree on the program in advance.
Staying at the teacher’s house is another opportunity for the young learners to keep on practice English in a real life context every day in the best conditions.
To guarantee that the student will feel at home, he will be asked to fill out a questionnaire about his tastes and interests to find the perfect teacher matching his profile.
Accommodation is included from Sunday before the course starts until Saturday after the last day of class.
The teachers’ homes are very clean and comfortable and follow very specific quality standards. The student will have his own bedroom, bed linens are provided and changed every week. Full board included: 3 meals per day with the teacher and his family.
2017 Dates and Fees
Age: 10-13 years old
Duration: min 1 week
Arrivals on Sunday and departurres on Saturday
Dates 2017: course starts every Monday
- United Kingdom : 1215 GBP per week + 50 GBP enrollment fee (supplement of 90 GBP per week for London or Edinburgh)
- Ireland : 1726 EUR per week + 65 EUR enrollment fee (supplement of 125 EUR per week for Dublin)
- Malta : 1676 EUR per week + 65 EUR enrollment fee
- United States : 2300 USD per week + 75 USD enrollment fee (supplement of 150 USD per week for New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles or Hawaii)
- France : 1820 EUR per week + 65 EUR enrollment fee (supplement of 125 EUR per week for Paris)
Please contact us to know the discounts available for 2 students of similar level travelling together
The price includes
- 25 lessons of English tuition per week: 15 formal lessons + 10 experiential lessons
- Accommodation with full board
- Activities/excursions : 3 afternoon activities + 1 full day of excursion*every week
- Learning materials
- End of course certificate
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Transfer (compulsory for under 18 students travelling alone) the price depends on the arrival airport and study destination. Please contact us for the exact price.
- Unaccompanied minors supplement: supplement for students which have been booked as unaccompanied minors with the airline: 40 GBP/70 EUR/80 USD per way
Note: the prices do not include flights which have to be booked separately.