Easter Program in Bradfield, England, for Juniors 8-17 years old
Bradfield College is located in a medieval village in the county of Berkshire, 80 km away from London.
This Easter Program for Young Learners is very complete and includes teaching, entertaining, socializing and performing. Students from all over the world come to study and discover the British culture in this well-known College.
- Age: 8-17 years old
- Dates: from 01/04/19 to 21/04/19
- Duration: 1 week minimum
- Organized by: BSC
- Learning center:Click here
This Junior Program is especially designed for teenagers. They will improve their English through different activities which makes the course very interactive and communication oriented.
- Minimum level: Beginner
- Lessons: 15 lessons per week
- Max. students: 15
The facilities available on the campus will make the students feel at home very quickly: indoor swimming pool, sports hall, tennis center, playing fields, Greek Theater (where the graduation ceremony will be held).
- Distance from school: on campus
- Room: single and twin rooms
- Board: Full-board meals
- Accommodation arrival day: Monday
- Accommodation departure day: Monday, except the final weekend when departure will be on Sunday 21/04
The program also includes activities for the students to relax after the lessons. During the activities they will also be able to put into practice what they learned during the lessons and keep on speaking English with their international friends.
Excursions are also included, the students will discover some of the most exciting British cities and the local culture. 1 full-day + 1 half-day excursions per week.
Example of activities: sports, swimming, arts, drama, disco night, fashion show, music quiz, karaoke, games, movie night.
Example of excursions: Thorpe Park, Cambridge, Brighton, London, Oxford, Windsor.
- Tennis: 6 hours per week (3 sessions in the afternoon)
Price: 940 GBP per week + 50 GBP registration fee
Tennis option: supplement of 125 GBP per week
What is included?
- 15 English lessons per week
- Accommodation including full board
- Afternoon activities every day
- 1 half-day and one full-day excursions each week
- learning materials
- certificate of attendance
- Airport transfer has to be booked by all students under 18 travelling alone, the price depends on the airport (price per way):
Heathrow 100 GBP / Gatwick 144 GBP / Stansted 171 GBP / St Pancras 188 GBP / London city 208 GBP
- Arrivals and/or departures between 21:00 and 06:00: surcharge of 50 GBP
- Unaccompanied minors: 65 GBP per way
Note: the prices do not include international travel and health insurance and flights which have to be booked separately.