English language program for teens in Vancouver, Canada (13-17 years old)
Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities in Canada, and an ideal destination for a winter program. You will be able to enjoy the mountains and discover the real Canadian winter.
- Age: 13-17 years old
- Dates: 05.01.2019 to 02.02.2019
- Duration: 1-4 weeks
- Organized by: EC Vancouver
- Learning center: Click here
- Minimum level: Elementary
- Schedule: 08:30 – 11:45 from Monday to Friday
- Max. students: 15
Accommodation - Homestay
The program includes varied supervised program of cultural, sports and leisure activities. Through these activities, the students will put into practice what they learn in class and will develop new skills.
- Price: 1205 CAD per week
- International travel and health insurance mandatory: 15€ per week, per person
The price includes:
- English course
- Course materials
- End of course certificate
- Homestay accommodation with full board (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner)
- Travel pass
- Return airport transfer
- 5 half day + 5 evening activities per week + 1 full day excursion on Saturday*
*full-day excursion not included for one-week stays
- Airport Transfer (compulsory for minors travelling alone): 120 CAD per way from Vancouver International Airport
- Unaccompanied minor fee: if students are registered as unaccompanied minors with the flight company, there is an additional fee of 85 CAD per way.
- Canada Custodianship fee: in case the embassy requires a custodianship document, there is an additional fee of 155 CAD for providing this document.
Note: the price does not include the flight and insurance which have to be booked separately.