Cultural activities play an important role in learning and understanding a foreign language as it is also about learning about culture and people.
Our French language school partner offers a wide range of activities which are announced in all classrooms and on the main information board.
Some activities are for free, others for a small fee.
Please find below a list of sample activities:
- Guided tours of the historic center of Montpellier (4 different guided tours over a period of 4 weeks - Historic centre, New City, Private mansion houses, Parks and Gardens of Montpellier)
- Social events – Dinner with teacher in French restaurant, Wine bar etc.
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Visit to museums, theatre, concerts, etc.
Day excursions which are accompanied by a school's teacher to:
- Pont du Gard (biggest romain viaduct ever built)
- Uzes (Provencal market)
- Camargue (wild pink flamingos, horseback riding) and Aigues-Mortes (12th century fortress)
- Provence (Arles, Les Beaux-de-Provence)
- Nîmes (Amphitheatre)
- St. Guilhem (beautiful villages)
- Aigues-Mortes (12th century town, seeing wild pink flamingos)
- Visit of the famous source of the ‘Perrier’ water and the bottle factory