French PLUS Wine language course in Bordeaux, France
Choose your course:
Minimum Age: 18
Max. number of students: 12
Lessons per week: 20 of 45 minutes
Course days: Monday to Friday
Level: A2 - Pre-Intermediate to C2 - High-Advanced
Are you fond of wine? From fine connoisseurs to wine lovers, this program will introduce you to the fascinating world of wine-making and wine-tasting.
The program combines a French course with 2 wine workshops (wine tasting and wine making) and 3 excursions.
- Program length: 1 week
During the workshops, you will discover numerous aspects of the Bordeaux wine world:
- History, trade and development, soils and specificities of each wine (red and white)
- The original way the wines from the Bordeaux area are produced
- The art of wine tasting
- The opportunity to become a winemaker for a day: make your own wine and enjoy it with the other students
Excursions will take you to some of the most famous wineyards in the world and to a cooperage where oak barrels for wine aging are produced.
Included in the price:
- French course (20 lessons per week, Monday to Friday 9:30 - 12.45)
- 2 workshops and 3 excursions, Monday to Friday in the afternoon hours