Diving PADI Open Water language course in Sliema, Malta
Choose your course:
- Intensive Course
- Super-Intensive Course
- Intensive Plus 10
- Mini Group Intensive
- Mini-Group Super-Intensive
- General One-to-One 30
- Business One to One 30
- FCE Cambridge Exam Preparation
- CAE Cambridge Preparation
- CPE Cambridge Preparation
- Business English
- Diving - PADI Open Water
- Diving - PADI Advanced
Minimum Age: 18
Max. number of students: 7
Lessons per week: 6 of 120 minutes
Course days: Monday to Saturday
Level: A1 - Elementary to C2 - High-Advanced
Combine your English course with diving program!
Malta waters are famous for the excellent diving conditions such as good visibility and warm water temperatures, making diving an all year round activity. There are various dive sites suitable for divers of all levels. Magnificent treasures like wrecks, reefs and caves, can be found just off the coast.
Diving PADI Open Water Course
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course. After 4-5 days those new to diving will enjoy a good all round understanding of scuba diving and will feel comfortable and at ease entering the open water. Once certified, divers can dive to 18m anywhere in the world. PADI’s Open Water Diver materials cover what you need to know about basic scuba diving skills, terminology and safety procedures. For each concept you’ll read a description and watch a video demonstration. Then you’ll jump in the pool (or pool-like environment) to practice these skills with your instructor. At the end of the course divers will have the chance to go on an Adventure Dive which can then be accredited to the Advanced Open Water Course. The PADI Open Water Course or equivalent is a prerequisite to do the PADI Advanced Open Water Course.
- Duration: 1 week
- Price: 310 EUR
- Dives can take place on Saturday. Please book your return flight at least 18 hours after your last dive / Medical Certificate required
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- The price for these courses covers everything needed for diving, including diving tuition, equipment and course material (the log book and the manual).
- Elementary level of English is required. Manuals are available in many languages. Diving instructors speak mainly English, however during the summer months there will be French, Italian, and Spanish speaking instructors.
- Courses always commence on Mondays in the afternoons