English + Wintersports language course in Calgary, Canada
Choose your course:
Minimum Age: 16
Max. number of students: 16
Lessons per week: 20 of 50 minutes
Course days: Monday to Friday
Level: Beginner to C2 - High-Advanced
975.00 CAD / week
- Length: 2-4 weeks
- English course (20 lessons per week)
- Afternoon or evening activities twice per week – skiing or snowboarding (lift tickets and rentals at Canada Olympic Park included)
- Two Saturday trips, incl. one ski/snowboard day to Banff National Park
- Students must carry medical insurance. Value must exceed $500,000.
- City Transit passes (approx. $95) and spending money not included.